Gabbie Hanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when does Gabbie's series about Trisha come out and will it only be on patron? thank you

Reactions: 1
I saw #appologizetogabbiehanna trending on Twitter today and fell down the rabbit hole. She doesn’t need an apology she needs some serious therapy. What the hell happened with her?

Reactions: 6
I tried really hard to listen to JessiSmiles's whole video about Gabbie Hanna, but truly, Gabbie sounds like an unhinged person and Jessi really could have just let the narcissist run out of fuel instead of kicking this all back up again.

Gabbie needs to be off social media and work her on herself.

Reactions: 7
Really worrying. I’ve had a mental beak down but have no experience with manic episodes so wouldn’t want to commit to thinking that. Others reckon it was a TikTok cash grab. Either way I hope she gets help for whatever is going on. What did people think to that Nick guy going to her house?

Really worrying. I’ve had a mental beak down but have no experience with manic episodes so wouldn’t want to commit to thinking that. Others reckon it was a TikTok cash grab. Either way I hope she gets help for whatever is going on. What did people think to that Nick guy going to her house?
I agree with people that they look related.
I've seen loads of comments saying that they've posted photos together before as well

Very strange behaviour.. clearly a manic state.

Don’t know what to think of the situation with the guy.. very scary and weird thing he done to a clearly unstable person knowing who she was pretending he didn’t know who she was

Reactions: 2