Gabbie Hanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new video.... my god. Says she wants to draw a line under the drama and then adds in 14 mid rolls and ‘why I’m scared for my life’ CANCEL HER

Reactions: 1
That new video.... my god. Says she wants to draw a line under the drama and then adds in 14 mid rolls and ‘why I’m scared for my life’ CANCEL HER
To begin with I though well maybe she is just misunderstood but she’s such a drama queen and she is never in the wrong or so she thinks, it’s everyone else. I genuinely couldn’t cope with her, she’s so narcissistic.

Reactions: 2
Is she scared for her life because Peter Monn was talking about how Gabbie Claimed that Shane Dawson texted her and told her that J* still used the N word?

With her book, new music and the merch she’s just launched, as well as the way she is on social media right now clearly the whole thing was for attention and to bypass her stupidity on the ‘shadow ban’ that didn’t exist.

Can't believe she's trying to cash in on this whole thing by making merch. She's shameless.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I agree and she needs to end her youtube channel, she's just too toxic on youtube and she needs to stick to her only fans channel.
They all need to disappear! Vine is gone and YouTube is not what it was - their content is irrelevant now. If they at least adapted to the times they would be ok but they dont

Reactions: 4
They’re definitely both crazy but for gabbie to come back ‘changed’ after a break and jump straight into writing a diss track?.... she’s asking for it now. No sympathy for her

They’re definitely both crazy but for gabbie to come back ‘changed’ after a break and jump straight into writing a diss track?.... she’s asking for it now. No sympathy for her
I used to really like Gabbie but this whole thing has been for attention, nothing more. If she really needed a break she would have taken one. She wouldn’t have come back with a diss track and merch about her “break down”

Reactions: 3
All these drama channels that make a video about her with her name in the title and then say that they won't speak about her because she is suffering from something,it just blows my mind. They use her for views knowing she is struggling with sociopathic tendencies.

Has anyone been keeping up with the latest of her and Jessi Smiles again? This is heartbreaking for Jessi and disgusting behavior of Gabbie. Like WTF

• Wow
Has anyone been keeping up with the latest of her and Jessi Smiles again? This is heartbreaking for Jessi and disgusting behavior of Gabbie. Like WTF

Honestly Gabbie is insufferable and disgusting. “Stop talking about me so I win and can keep dragging your name through the mud because I’m the ViCtiM ..” I wish she would go away.