Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenfeline

I tried really hard to listen to JessiSmiles's whole video about Gabbie Hanna, but truly, Gabbie sounds like an unhinged person and Jessi really could have just let the narcissist run out of fuel instead of kicking this all back up again.

Gabbie needs to be off social media and work her on herself.

Reactions: 7

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I saw #appologizetogabbiehanna trending on Twitter today and fell down the rabbit hole. She doesn’t need an apology she needs some serious therapy. What the hell happened with her?

Reactions: 6
I agree and she needs to end her youtube channel, she's just too toxic on youtube and she needs to stick to her only fans channel.
They all need to disappear! Vine is gone and YouTube is not what it was - their content is irrelevant now. If they at least adapted to the times they would be ok but they dont

Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Haven't followed Gabbie for a while... Anyone feel like sharing headlines of the recent drama?
unfortunately I’ve followed it all, watched her lives and her podcast 🤦‍♀️ The drama channels replies and the latest stuff about Curtis and shane.

but it’s 1 am so for now il say.

the girl is a dangerous nut job. No fucks given, I know it’s not a popular word 😬
But she’s crazy. 😬

I’m so interested in hearing others opinions on what she’s been doing

Reactions: 3

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That's just a tease! :ROFLMAO:
the short run down in 3 min 🤣😂

Gabbie released a new song, it got shit views on YouTube.
She went live accusing youtube of shadow banning her, she had “proof” that when you search her name the only thing that comes up are drama channels - not her uploads.
(Many pointed out the YouTube will suggest to you what you might like based on your watch history, And maybe she was watching a lot of drama channels - which Gabbie NEVER watch’s according to Gabbie 😐 they also argued they had checked and her videos were there and showing as a top hit)
- she said she’s never on the trending page, That was proven to be a lie. She’s been on it twice in the last few weeks
She argued with everyone online, everyone 🤣 especially drama channels, the lives were a car crash.
Then she had another argument with a “fan” (helloleesh) her upload about what really happened should still be there. It’s long 😏

it was typical Gabbie behaviour, and her boyfriend and best friend are idiots for encouraging it all.

it ended with Gabbie telling everyone youtube were gaslighting her, they had lifted the shadow ban to make her look crazy.

the stuff with Curtis and Shane is all on twitter right now 🤣 just search her name.

• Haha

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I do find it very interesting that she attracts so much drama. It's almost crazy. She has been through more public feuds than James Charles at this point and that's really saying something.

They’re definitely both crazy but for gabbie to come back ‘changed’ after a break and jump straight into writing a diss track?.... she’s asking for it now. No sympathy for her
I used to really like Gabbie but this whole thing has been for attention, nothing more. If she really needed a break she would have taken one. She wouldn’t have come back with a diss track and merch about her “break down”

xits_jjx

VIP Member
For someone complaining nobody was watching her though she was quick to delete now that they are

• Haha

keepgrowing93

Very strange behaviour.. clearly a manic state.

Don’t know what to think of the situation with the guy.. very scary and weird thing he done to a clearly unstable person knowing who she was pretending he didn’t know who she was

Reactions: 2
That new video.... my god. Says she wants to draw a line under the drama and then adds in 14 mid rolls and ‘why I’m scared for my life’ CANCEL HER
To begin with I though well maybe she is just misunderstood but she’s such a drama queen and she is never in the wrong or so she thinks, it’s everyone else. I genuinely couldn’t cope with her, she’s so narcissistic.

Hex

All these drama channels that make a video about her with her name in the title and then say that they won't speak about her because she is suffering from something,it just blows my mind. They use her for views knowing she is struggling with sociopathic tendencies.