Starting a funforlouis thread since there isn't already one!
So we looked into this place before they announced they bought land. There are a ton of building regulations, including one about height. So they won't actually be able to build a proper tree house. I reckon they'll do a stilted house and say 'its what we dreamed of all along'So what does everyone think of their plan of building a tree house on their plot of land in Costa Rica?
I used to follow this wellness lady called Mel Wells and she and her bloke moved to Costa Rica early last year and are friends with Louis and Raya so I wonder if they’re setting up a community there.So what does everyone think of their plan of building a tree house on their plot of land in Costa Rica?
What! I watched him back when Zoe/Alfie/joe/Caspar where all the hype but I don’t remember thatAnyone remember when he was food for Louis and ate a live goldfish?!![]()
Exactly. I have a feeling Raya is often upset and cross with Louis. He always seems to be running around trying to placate her. I'm sure living with him would be tricky, thouhg - he's a bit oblivious sometimes. They do seem to muddle along well together.I just caught up on the videos on Raya and Louis channel. I generally enjoy their videos to be fair, but I just can't get over how dense they are sometimes. Raya was upset because a load of plates broke including her favourite mug. Yes, that's upsetting. But why on earth are they just loose in an unsecured cupboard in a moving vehicle driving on not great roads?! Use enamel plates, get a plate rack, put the elastic on the handles to make sure they can't fly open. Honestly, they should know this? They travel so much so I always expect them to have common sense but they sometimes do just the stupidest things. This was totally avoidable.
Did you see the video recently where they went to Costa Rica and (mainly) raya got upset because they were flattening the land ready for utilities and stuff to go in and thats why they left for a bit as they were so annoyed / upset they didn't know if they wanted to live there anymore or something? All seemed a bit overdramstic to me. Like of course there will need to be bits done to the whole land to make it a livable village or whatever the vibe they're going for is.Anyone still watching Raya and Louis? Costa Rica seems to have been completely ditched, they are currently off for an “epic UK road trip”. We’ve watched a load of his videos over the years, he’s done some fantastic trips round India and Africa, seems a bit of a comedown to be doing the UK and asking people to make suggestions of where to go.
Louis did some very strange facial expressions during that video!Did anyone see that Raya is pregnant?!