FullyRawKristina - Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I think she stopped being fully raw a while ago. She just is somewhat stopped by saying so because her whole brand is called "fully raw" and she's spent years saying how you shouldn't eat cooked foods. Years ago she should have accepted that long term raw diets don't work. It's dangerous to carry on pushing it when she knows herself it's not healthy.

Kristina there's nothing wrong with accepting you make a mistake / now know better. Get over your ego and accept you were wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ever since she got together with her bf she started losing weight. It was gradual, but she's gone too far. And she's always looked like she was pushing 40.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ever since she got together with her bf she started losing weight. It was gradual, but she's gone too far. And she's always looked like she was pushing 40.
It’s so strange because you’d think, if anything, she’d start looking better, certainly not worse as he is not fully raw so I would’ve thought she’d have followed his example a bit? It makes me think she’s very stressed in the relationship as this is what happens to me in that scenario ( obv just speculation ofc)

Reactions: 1
Kristina is nuts and downright dangerous tbh. Also she photoshops the hell out of her food photos to make them all so bright.

Reactions: 3
Kristina is nuts and downright dangerous tbh. Also she photoshops the hell out of her food photos to make them all so bright.
Oh goodness, yes the oversaturation! She once made cucumber noodles aka cucumber with a green sauce that was so saturated, it looked teal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her fans are asking her if she drinks water on a cleanse... who wouldn’t be drinking water ?!

I can’t believe her fans are asking her if she drinks water on a cleanse... who wouldn’t be drinking water ?!
Lol you'd be surprised. I've seen influencers promote dry fasting (no water no food) even though it's incredibly dangerous and can't possibly be healthy for you.

• Wow
Lol you'd be surprised. I've seen influencers promote dry fasting (no water no food) even though it's incredibly dangerous and can't possibly be healthy for you.
Oh god I’ve seen that, and they claim the reason your urine is dark is that you’re getting rid of toxins 🙄 and no teeth brushing 🤢

• Wow
Oh god I’ve seen that, and they claim the reason your urine is dark is that you’re getting rid of toxins 🙄 and no teeth brushing 🤢
No wonder some of the people doing the whole raw thing are losing their teeth, that's just a sure way of getting sick.

At least she's only charging 50 bucks for her 7 video juice calls this time around - she's charged £200 before for some ebook and videos on juicing.

I get that people can't work for free but it's more exploitation charging so much for so little by someone already wealthy.

I'm not raw vegan but I do like her recipes for juices, salad dressings, etc. Her food tastes great, but I can't imagine living on that alone, and the portions are uncomfortably large.

Anyway I just watched two videos about venomous spider bites she's gotten and they're crazy. She said she was bitten by a black widow spider and refused medical treatment because she knew she would heal perfectly due to her raw vegan diet.

The second was a brown recluse spider, and it was similar. She put garlic on it to draw out the poison and praised a raw vegan diet's healing powers. She also talked about her new home in Hawaii being infested with centipedes. She said she and her boyfriend tried a few different methods to get rid of them and nothing worked completely but she wouldn't bring in an exterminator with their toxic chemicals. She finally was able to track down an exterminator that used only natural methods, their own blend of essential oils, and that finally got rid of the centipedes. How much do you want to bet it wasn't really an all natural spray the exterminators sprayed, but actually just a story they tell neurotic rich ladies to make them feel better?

She reminds me a lot of Gwenyth Paltrow's GOOP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg this woman keeps popping up on my insta so I’ve gone on a stalk…she makes me feel really anxious and bad that I don’t eat all that fruit and veg ☹

So.. catching up on Fully Fake Kristina. Cash and her split up. Lmao. I bet she is a complete obsessive, control-freak lunatic behind the scenes. Just saw this video, and hooooly tit, can he look less enthused? He looks just about done with life in that video.

She looks terrible now, especially compared to her before photo. She looked like an attractive woman in her mid to late 20s before, and now looks like a woman approaching 40 who sells herbalife to her unsuspecting family members.

I'm not a vegan and I apologize if anyone is here and if my following comment offends them, but the whole idea of being completely vegan has never seemed healthy or right to me. A diet where you cannot get all your essential vitamins and amino acids from food alone, forcing you to take supplements, is not a proper diet and it breaks my heart to see people, especially kids and teens who are still growing, fall into this trap.
Most people in general need a b12 supplement not just vegans. It used to cone from the dirt & bacteria on our food but now we wash all of it off. Not a fan of a limited raw food diet. Steve Jobs died eating a fruitarian diet he got pancreatic cancer from just eating sugars even if it was fruit. Too much of anything can be bad and I'm never usually one to say limit fruit.

Reactions: 4
I agree with your point on b12.

But I don't think Steve Jobs died from too much fruit. The cancer was discovered by chance during a scan and had he had the surgery as the experts recommend there's a very good chance he would have survived as it was so early. But he chose the fruit juicing option and other stuff believing that he could fix it. I know he was said to eat lots of fruit before, but I don't think it was extream and even if it was there's nothing to link it to the cancer iirc.

Reactions: 4
It has been ages since i checked on her . Damn she looks awfully old and sick 😳😳
She looks like 50 year old trying to look fresh and young. what the heck happened??!!

So.. catching up on Fully Fake Kristina. Cash and her split up. Lmao. I bet she is a complete obsessive, control-freak lunatic behind the scenes. Just saw this video, and hooooly tit, can he look less enthused? He looks just about done with life in that video.

He is just as screwed up as her except he is on drugs.