Full Moon Madness??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find they get more agitated/anxious/tearful round a full moon? When I was younger when I would act up at home my mum would wisely say ‘well it is a full moon tonight!’ And even now I’ve left home if I feel weird and tell her you can bet your money she’ll say it’s a full moon within a few days accuracy and shes right 😱 so I started taking more notice myself and it’s not every month but I definitely get more uneasy/Agitated around a full moon! Anyone else? The science is shaky, there’s no solid evidence, but I have a friend who’s a nurse and she says dementia patients act up more around a full moon too! Lots of people swear by it, what are your thoughts?

PS I don’t think it’s hormones as I have the implant and my regular cycle isn’t 28 days anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My daughter does. She's 8 and has always been affected. I can imagine it'll only get worse 😩

Reactions: 3
We always joke my dad is a werewolf because he turns into such a grumpy bastard during a full moon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I worked in primary schools for a few years and we always joked the full moon made the children extra crazy in the playground. There was just an ‘energy’.

Reactions: 9
It’s bizarre isn’t it! I don’t know how there can’t be any solid science lol

Reactions: 2
Really strange I have been very emotional this morning very unlike me I will have to keep a track of this

Reactions: 1
My mums just rang me saying "Double check your doors, it's a full moon. All the nutters will be out".

She does this with every full moon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to have a cat whose behaviour changed dramatically when it was it was a full moon. A few times we even took him to the vet because we assumed he was ill, but they could never find anything wrong. Eventually we cottoned that it always coincided with a full moon.

BTW it’s totally true about children and the full moon. Ask any teacher!

I used to have a cat whose behaviour changed dramatically when it was it was a full moon. A few times we even took him to the vet because we assumed he was ill, but they could never find anything wrong. Eventually we cottoned that it always coincided with a full moon.

BTW it’s totally true about children and the full moon. Ask any teacher!
A cat werewolf maybe 😂

• Haha
The young disabled girl I look after goes through the same cycle of being a (waking) nightmare every full moon night shift.

My mothers care home is the same apparently.

I’m a midwife and we can always tell when it’s a full moon because it’s manic