Full Moon Madness??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really effected by the full moon, I’ve been tracking it for about 4 months now. I notice the ‘prickly’ energy at least 2 days in advance, very tetchy 😅 also get bad tension headaches with it too.

Reactions: 3
I’m really effected by the full moon, I’ve been tracking it for about 4 months now. I notice the ‘prickly’ energy at least 2 days in advance, very tetchy 😅 also get bad tension headaches with it too.
There's another thread here on Astrology that explains a lot about the planets and moon at the moment and how they're affecting all of us. June has a lot of tough energy for all of us.

Reactions: 4
There's another thread here on Astrology that explains a lot about the planets and moon at the moment and how they're affecting all of us. June has a lot of tough energy for all of us.
Sounds right up my alley, thanks for the heads up, heading over now 😄👍

• Heart
Anyone else been feeling off this week in the lead up to the solar eclipse happening right now?? I’ve had a headache nearly every day this week, as well as just feeling a little odd but it might just be the heat lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find they get more agitated/anxious/tearful round a full moon? When I was younger when I would act up at home my mum would wisely say ‘well it is a full moon tonight!’ And even now I’ve left home if I feel weird and tell her you can bet your money she’ll say it’s a full moon within a few days accuracy and shes right 😱 so I started taking more notice myself and it’s not every month but I definitely get more uneasy/Agitated around a full moon! Anyone else? The science is shaky, there’s no solid evidence, but I have a friend who’s a nurse and she says dementia patients act up more around a full moon too! Lots of people swear by it, what are your thoughts?

PS I don’t think it’s hormones as I have the implant and my regular cycle isn’t 28 days anyway
My son is autistic and he absolutely changes around a full moon - he doesn’t sleep, he’s more hyper and less settled. I’m in a What’s App Group with parents from my son’s nursery and their kids are pretty much all the same

Reactions: 5
Oh my husband used to work in a 'dangerous and severe personality' unit in a prison i.e with true psychopaths
He always said they could tell when the moon was coming up to full because the inmates behaviour changed, self harm rates went up etc

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I work in a hospital and several nurses have said that patients can become noisy and aggressive during full moon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My grandad was well know for his moodiness around a full moon. I’m very interested to see how the moon phases effects me as I’ve been off all week.

• Wow
I used to work in mental health and it was definitely noticeable when there was a full moon. The Social Workers always knew they would be busy if they were ASW (Approved Social Worker), they would go out to people who are unwell to assess whether they needed to be sectioned, if there was a full moon.

Reactions: 2
My Mum always used to say I was extra moody round a full moon 😂 is it a new moon this week? Cos I've been in an awful mood all week!

Next full moon coming up in two days ladies and gents! 🌝🌕

Anyone having side effects yet? I’m feeling anxious and on edge again but I’m also PMSing so who knows what’s causing it 😅

I worked in various sectors of care over a period of 10 years, could always tell when it was full moon!

Thinking about it I think it effects my daughter, I just assumed it was hormones starting to kick in abit but could well be the moon.

Yeah, I just don't believe that there's no real evidence to prove people go a bit strange.
People definitely do.
I don't feel tired on a full moon. I don't feel tired tonight and looked out of the window and there it is, the full moon. Looks like a proper werewolf one with coloured clouds floating past it 🌕