Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would've been perfect if it was just the six reminiscing on set, talking about what went on, doing the read through bits and some of the BTS stuff from David and Marta. It didn't need James Corden and the celeb guests. Even the cameos from other characters was unnecessary really.

Reactions: 29
It would've been perfect if it was just the six reminiscing on set, talking about what went on, doing the read through bits and some of the BTS stuff from David and Marta. It didn't need James Corden and the celeb guests. Even the cameos from other characters was unnecessary really.
Yes I agree. I would have also loved to have seen more footage of them just messing around in between filming scenes

Reactions: 13
How much of it do you think is scripted? The lady gaga scene was odd. Either Lisa is a fantastic actress (I know she is) or she really wasn’t comfortable with the whole situation

Reactions: 14
She looked genuinely surprised and uncomfortable.
That’s what I was thinking. Part of me wonders if she even knew who she was. She never mentioned her by name and only at the end when lady gaga said thanks for being the different one, did she even really acknowledge her being unusual.
ETA: it’s almost like when a daughter tells her mum about a new upcoming singer and she has no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After seeing james Corden was presenting the show I wasnt sure if I was going to watch but I'm glad I did, I loved the parts where it was just the 6 of them reminising or reinacting scenes together. Would have liked to see paul Rudd on the show I've always liked him. Think I might be a little bit in love with Matt le blanc now how lovely he came across definitely think him and lisa have aged the best. Felt sorry for matthew Perry he looked uncomfortable bless him. Cant help but think how beautiful Jennifer and courtney were before surgery.

Reactions: 13
That’s what I was thinking. Part of me wonders if she even knew who she was. She never mentioned her by name and only at the end when lady gaga said thanks for being the different one, did she even really acknowledge
I thought the exact same!

Reactions: 3
After seeing james Corden was presenting the show I wasnt sure if I was going to watch but I'm glad I did, I loved the parts where it was just the 6 of them reminising or reinacting scenes together. Would have liked to see paul Rudd on the show I've always liked him. Think I might be a little bit in love with Matt le blanc now how lovely he came across definitely think him and lisa have aged the best. Felt sorry for matthew Perry he looked uncomfortable bless him. Cant help but think how beautiful Jennifer and courtney were before surgery.
To be honest, I think Ellen Degeneres was originally supposed to have hosted the show but I think she got a lot of tit for being a bully or something recently so they brought in James as a last min replacement. I’m quite glad to be fair as Ellen and Jennifer are really good friends and they would have probably overshadowed the rest of the cast and it would probably not have been as casual

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I think Ellen Degeneres was originally supposed to have hosted the show but I think she got a lot if tit for being a bully or something recently so they brought in James as a last min replacement. I’m quite glad to be fair as Ellen and Jennifer are really good friends and they would have probably overshadowed the rest of the cast and it would probably not have been as casual
I read somewhere that James co-owns whatever company produced the programme? Or similar!

Reactions: 2
I read somewhere that James co-owns whatever company produced the programme? Or similar!
His BFF Ben Winston directed and/or produced it too, think he’s heavily involved with James’s late night show. It’s not what you know in Hollywood.....

Reactions: 5
Yeah, because James was listed as a producer for the show with his pal Ben Winston. Given them two were involved I'm actually not surprised it turned into a pointless sea of celebs with nothing to add.

She looked genuinely surprised and uncomfortable.
Lisa definitely didn't look comfortable or happy with the Lady Gaga bit.

It just doesn't seem like she got Smelly Cat. It's better just with Lisa.
Yes I agree. I would have also loved to have seen more footage of them just messing around in between filming scenes
Yeah, that footage was great, because let's be honest we've all seen the bloopers before and the show many times. It's footage like that that is gold and really shows how close they all were and still seem to be.

Reactions: 7
Oh and Mr Heckles looked EXACTLY the same, in fact I think he's the one that's aged the best in that he hasn't!
Loved this cameo, mainly because I was surprised he is still alive! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I enjoyed it and am relieved to say that too. It would have been great with Paul Rudd and Bruce Willis.
Lisa and Matt looked the best. Interesting that, in pics, Jennifer Anniston looks amazing but when the face moves it was off.

Reactions: 6
Did they even mention Paul Rudd? Or Helen Baxendale? I’d like to have seen a section of the show paying tribute to all the past guests. Maybe in place of the slightly strange fashion show!
I’m glad others have mentioned Jennifer’s face; I still can’t put my finger on what it was, but something didn’t look right about her eyes. She oozes self confidence and so she’ll always be one of those people who stands out in a room full of people, but I’ve always thought in the past that whatever work she’s had done was brilliantly subtle. Now, for the first time, it’s really noticeable that she’s had stuff done.

Reactions: 7
Did they even mention Paul Rudd? Or Helen Baxendale? I’d like to have seen a section of the show paying tribute to all the past guests. Maybe in place of the slightly strange fashion show!
I’m glad others have mentioned Jennifer’s face; I still can’t put my finger on what it was, but something didn’t look right about her eyes. She oozes self confidence and so she’ll always be one of those people who stands out in a room full of people, but I’ve always thought in the past that whatever work she’s had done was brilliantly subtle. Now, for the first time, it’s really noticeable that she’s had stuff done.
yeah her eyes looked smaller I thought. I don’t think she looked like that when she did the most recent film with Adam Sandler tho!

Reactions: 3
I think if she is still, she looks good. But as soon as she moves her face it’s clear she’s had a lot done. Didn’t seem to blink. And when she had the big Deirdre Rachid glasses on her looked really old. I work with lots of people in their 50s and they just look normal and younger than the cast. I know they are under such pressure to look a certain way. I don’t think plastic surgery ever makes people look younger - just odd.
Matt and Lisa looked good like they have resisted the knife

Reactions: 9
yeah her eyes looked smaller I thought. I don’t think she looked like that when she did the most recent film with Adam Sandler tho!
True l don't think she did have that puffy plastic look then.

Reactions: 1