Friends #2 The one with the second thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just found this thread and can’t possibly catch up so sorry if this has already been mentioned.
one of my favourite interactions between Ross and rachel 😂

Ross:
Oh, my, you know what, I think you're right! I think - you know what? Listen, listen: a pigeon... no, no, wait, an eagle flew in, landed on the stove, and caught fire! The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid! The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons! Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water! Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death-grip, swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment!

Rachel:
[beat] Boy, are you gonna be sorry if that's true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Only just found this thread and can’t possibly catch up so sorry if this has already been mentioned.
one of my favourite interactions between Ross and rachel 😂

Ross:
Oh, my, you know what, I think you're right! I think - you know what? Listen, listen: a pigeon... no, no, wait, an eagle flew in, landed on the stove, and caught fire! The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid! The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression and grabs the baby in its talons! Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water! Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death-grip, swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment!

Rachel:
[beat] Boy, are you gonna be sorry if that's true.
I love that entire episode.

I love Phoebe's "hideousness that is this evening!"
And Joey's "Ross bruises like a peach"
Phoebe "PICK UP THE SOOOOOOCCCKKK"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely said this before but
He took off his clothes tucked his willy between his legs and cried “Mommy, I’m a girl, take me with you”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rachel: “You fell asLEEP?!”
Ross: “It was 5am, and YOU had rambled on for 18 pages, FRONT & BACK”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul: Chandler did your dad ever hug you?
Chandler: NO did he hug you!?

Also when Paul has Joey in his arms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This frustrates the life out of me. It’s just so incorrect. Rachel doesn’t start dating Bruce Willis because in Friends, he’s not Bruce Willis. He’s not playing himself. He’s playing Paul, Elizabeth’s dad.
It’s just a joke, saw it and thought it was funny. Yikes!

Reactions: 3
Sorry really wasn’t digging you out - just that I’ve seen it so many times over the years and it really bugs me that people actually think like that.
Not friends related but I’m part of a downton abbey group and people go crazy if a character is on a different show! Like
They can’t believe they aren’t that character or they compare them! It’s a tv show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ross: Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and WON!

Chandler: Ross came fourth and CRIED!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Joey to his grandma:
My big scene is coming up, big scene coming up

Chandler: if you said big Lima bean bubbling up, would she understand the difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3