Friends #2 The one with the second thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Sideboard Bob for the thread title…

Since the sad news of the beautiful Matthew Perry, we have been sharing our favourite quotes and moment from Friends…so let’s start it with a classic

“WE WERE ON A BREAK”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I still hear the screams at night.”
After watchin the jellyfish episode, the jellyfish thing happened that day so how does that work lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“I still hear the screams at night.”
After watchin the jellyfish episode, the jellyfish thing happened that day so how does that work lol
I am so glad someone else noticed that!! It bugs me every time I see that episode.
---
But in the words of Monica:

Damn the jellyfish!! Damn AAAAALLLLLL the jellyfish!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Joey's "I got the stage fright'

And the noise chandler makes when they look at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so glad someone else noticed that!! It bugs me every time I see that episode.
---
But in the words of Monica:

Damn the jellyfish!! Damn AAAAALLLLLL the jellyfish!!!
There’s a few episodes where they jump or it doesn’t flow!

Ross’s apartment layout bugs me too! When they are in the hall way it’s a dead end with a plant in the corner n others like when they lock Emma in, Ross comes from the left which technically is rhe kitchen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was reading about this earlier. I knew Coupling was a British version of Friends but I didn’t know it was popular enough for them to copy a plot
IMG_8130.jpeg

Chandler : I'm sorry. When you were in high school you made out with a fifty year old woman?

Ross : She didn't look fifty!

Chandler : Did she look sixteen?
---
Ross: I was working late in the library one afternoon. It was just the two of us. She needed some help with her word jumble and one thing led to another. If you must know, Anita was very gentle and tender... may she rest in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Why would he say that?!?”

“I suppose you’re looking for something more sophisticated than…. To get you into bed.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chandler : I'm sorry. When you were in high school you made out with a fifty year old woman?

Ross : She didn't look fifty!

Chandler : Did she look sixteen?
---
Ross: I was working late in the library one afternoon. It was just the two of us. She needed some help with her word jumble and one thing led to another. If you must know, Anita was very gentle and tender... may she rest in peace
I watched that one during the week.
Chandler's delivery of 'did she look 16' cracks me up, without fail. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only recently realised that the ‘Mockolate’ guy was Chuck from Better Call Saul

Reactions: 3
She also made out with Ta-Taka-Ki-Kek the night before he went back to Thailand
---
Dear Rache, sorry about your teeny weeny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just having a coffee and keep thinking about Ross and Chandler trying to make their coffees taste good- “stir and drink stir and drink”!

• Haha
Reactions: 6