Friends #2 The one with the second thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phoebe has all the best lines when Rachel gives birh
Relax, it’s not like we’re forking
Joey we’re trying to dial down the crazy
I might be losing interest in this
What beautiful, lukewarm sentiment

Reactions: 2
When Phoebe and Monica argue about Pheebs playing outside the restaurant.

Phoebe: My songs aren't good enough for your restaurant?

Rachel: Ok, we're still on that.

Monica: I didn't say your songs were not good enough.

Phoebe: Then what's wrong with them? Would they not go with your tiny portions of pretentious food?

Monica: Tiny portions?

Phoebe: Yeah well, "excuse me, I ordered the smoked salmon appetiser, but, I can't see it, I can't see it"!

Monica: Phoebe, it's not about quantity.

Phoebe: Well...it's not about quality.

Monica: Oh really, you want to talk about quality? Have you heard of a key? It's what some people sing in.

Phoebe: Well at least all my songs don't taste like garlic. Yeah, there are other ingredients Monica.

Monica: Ok, so that's what we're doing. You know, when I'm in the coffee house bopping along to one of your songs, I'm wearing ear plugs.

Phoebe: Ear plugs, or cloves of garlic?

Monica: You know what? I take back what I said before. You keep playing at the restaurant, because with your music driving people inside, my bar sales are going up like crazy.

Phoebe: What are people having, the garlic Martini?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Phoebe and Monica argue about Pheebs playing outside the restaurant.

Phoebe: My songs aren't good enough for your restaurant?

Rachel: Ok, we're still on that.

Monica: I didn't say your songs were not good enough.

Phoebe: Then what's wrong with them? Would they not go with your tiny portions of pretentious food?

Monica: Tiny portions?

Phoebe: Yeah well, "excuse me, I ordered the smoked salmon appetiser, but, I can't see it, I can't see it"!

Monica: Phoebe, it's not about quantity.

Phoebe: Well...it's not about quality.

Monica: Oh really, you want to talk about quality? Have you heard of a key? It's what some people sing in.

Phoebe: Well at least all my songs don't taste like garlic. Yeah, there are other ingredients Monica.

Monica: Ok, so that's what we're doing. You know, when I'm in the coffee house bopping along to one of your songs, I'm wearing ear plugs.

Phoebe: Ear plugs, or cloves of garlic?

Monica: You know what? I take back what I said before. You keep playing at the restaurant, because with your music driving people inside, my bar sales are going up like crazy.

Phoebe: What are people having, the garlic Martini?
The ear plugs diss makes me laugh out loud every time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re towing your car, their towing your car!
I’m parked in a garage on Morton.
They’re towing A car... and I am seeing spots.

• Haha
Reactions: 4