Freya Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another lie…….

I ordered this phone case while I was on holiday and they also sent me these….

So gifted? Ad? Cos you didn’t buy all the items and you tagged the company.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I thought she was the quiet sensible 1 but she's as toxic as the other 2 witches of Eastwick , openly admitted to gaslighting her boyfriend over his tshirt , these were not raised right they were clearly dragged up by their teeth.

Reactions: 7
If Freya is also struggling with anxiety, the common denominator must be the piss poor parenting they’ve all had. Completely dysfunctional family.

Hi Freya 👋🏽

Edited because Tattle posted it twice 🤷🏽‍♀️
The fact they’re all either suffering with one form of mental illness (anxiety, adhd, addiction, etc), or are all lying about it definitely shows a lot about their parents

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion because I absolutely cannot stand Yaz and Eden but Freya is definitely the best of a bad bunch. Way more natural and doesn’t seek attention and chat directly from her ass crack like the other 2. Definitely could of done better when it came to Eden speaking about the kids that time but she is soo much nicer than the others.
na, dont agree, she is worse than the other 2 for sure, she is just more sly

I don’t like to drag down kids but Cali was bleeping unbearable in the candle haul video 😖 interrupting and tit. Children should be seen and not heard young girl 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s a worse parent than Yaz and that’s bleeping saying something! If my sister had of spoken to my kids the way Eden did on that live I’d of firstly dug the face off her and secondly reported her to the the police. Bearing in mind my sister and I have the best relationship but that would of been an absolute NO! The fact she thinks a telling off was appropriate and the whole Yaz and Eden humping the same teddy i really do think something awful was happening in that household to make them think all these behaviours are normal.

Reactions: 10
And another lie…….

I understand it’s been bloody boiling lately but why the duck does it look like her face is melting off

• Haha
Just catching up on tt. She did a video on hot chocolate and her son says to the camera “mmm hits the spot”. Riiiight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And another lie…….

Thanks for the shout out Freya but no one reported you but obviously you couldn’t say you read it on Tattle. Saying you bought ONE still makes the other items GIFTED!
Next you’ll be drinking out of an air up 😂

• Haha
Is it just my eye that twitches whenever she says “but” or anyone else as affected as me 🤪😫😩🙉

Reactions: 1
Why is she flogging scented toilet roll and claiming to have always used scented. It’s just not good for your pH balance. I imagine all of the Harvey sisters to have smelly private parts but scented toilet roll doesn’t mask that. It’s like putting deodorant on 5 day old BO armpits
---
Ranting on TikTok about a nespresso order.
Who the fook does she expect will care about this! I cannot cope with these sisters

I find it interesting that she won’t film a Christmas kids gift haul because kids at their school watch TikTok …. But she has no problem with them being told they look like a bleep and a sex offender on TikTok.

And how I know she doesn’t have a problem with that is because she’s continued to allow Eden to use her children on her social media numerous times since that incident. Maybe protect your children Freya instead of appeasing your spoilt adult toddler sister.

Reactions: 9