Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The necklace with the birthstone for November because it's the dogs birth month 🤣

Tom is getting an outdoor projector for his outdoor kitchen.... Another space where he can watch the football away from Freya.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a weird set up families who don’t stay in the same hotel. Was one hotel much more expensive than the other I wonder ? Someone here isn’t compromising.

speaking from vast experience 😂 it’s never wise to live a life the bloke wants. Women must figure out and try to carve out the life they want . Men can be incredibly savage and selfish . Never give them their own way on the majority of things! They really aren’t all that and in my experience are hugely disappointing creatures 😂

Reactions: 10
In the travel vlog, first episode, why did they switch to the bigger room/cottage for one night on a two night stay? Was there a reason, it seemed so unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
Pretty much sums up today's vlog...with added soil. She clearly loves the trousers. Frankly, I'm terrified of the placemats.
And yes, those paving slabs are completely different!

FF placemats.jpg
FF slabs 2.jpg

FF trousers.jpg

Didn't she mention recently she was having her "colours done"?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The part of the vlog where Tom was questioning her about his missing packages made me quite uncomfortable. What an absolute grump. Just prior to that, she was leaning into him for a hug, I would assume, and he just kinda ignored her, then very half-heartedly held her. Barely. Then questioned her about his missing parcels. His whole vide was off. She had no idea where the parcels were but he wouldn't accept her answer.
Why she included that bit into the vlog I don't know because it really didn't show Tom in a good light.

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 6
In the travel vlog, first episode, why did they switch to the bigger room/cottage for one night on a two night stay? Was there a reason, it seemed so unnecessary.
Just because it was bigger, I think. She wanted that one for both nights but it was unavailable for the first night. Not sure they needed it really as I don't think they used the (bigger) kitchen much and didn't need the second bedroom.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the comment about marriage in her Cotswolds vlog? Tom made a face when marriage was mentioned. Seems he's really not into it. They are definitely not on the same page here. I think she may still be pushing for it...

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch the comment about marriage in her Cotswolds vlog? Tom made a face when marriage was mentioned. Seems he's really not into it. They are definitely not on the same page here. I think she may still be pushing for it...
She definitely wants marriage and kids he doesn't one of them will have to compromise (freya) it's so sad 😞

She definitely wants marriage and kids he doesn't one of them will have to compromise (freya) it's so sad 😞
Yep, it's looking that way. Definitely on the marriage issue. I haven't heard her mention their 'future kids' in a while now either (though I don't watch her very often these days) which she used to do in the past.

• Haha
  • Sad
Yep, it's looking that way. Definitely on the marriage issue. I haven't heard her mention their 'future kids' in a while now either (though I don't watch her very often these days) which she used to do in the past.
I must admit I don't watch so often now so not sure if she still mentions kids anymore I know she used too
I know how painful it is to want kids and not beable to have them so I can sympathise with her if she wants them but her partner doesn't if they ever split later on in life her chance might be gone 😪

Reactions: 2