Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reeks of desperation they all just jump from one thing to another never loyal to anyone
Yeah. If I’d been desperate enough to sign up to the BSAH pyramid scheme I’d be well pissed off too. Seeing all these Insta twats offering the same discounts as they do, but without any of the strings attached.

Who is buying that absolute tit he is making. £5.00 for something your kids would make in school. omg please!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who is buying that absolute tit he is making. £5.00 for something your kids would make in school. omg please!
I wondered when this thread would come to life again re his new venture 😂 Part of me wants to have a quick look at his Etsy shop just out of curiosity but then the other, 99% of me remembers what a bleep he is so I’ll give it a miss thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
didn't he not go on about how cheap it was to make, he even done a break down of the cost of materials and I think what he has priced one for sale is his costs!
I would be highly insulated if someone gifted that to me.

As if this pensioner has seen one of these now he has took up making wool characters to make money
He seriously gives me the creeps…..

Yes it’s a dog toy….. and as a dog mum I’d hide treats in the middle…..

Not take it home and think oh I’ll stick my sausage in it…..

This was sent to me this evening, when I say I laughed out loud is an understatement. I will contact the grand children and get them to make them for nothing, because this is the sort of stuff young children are making in school.
I'm just shocked if people are buying this tit from a old man!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This was sent to me this evening, when I say I laughed out loud is an understatement. I will contact the grand children and get them to make them for nothing, because this is the sort of stuff young children are making in school.
I'm just shocked if people are buying this tit from a old man!!!!
£12.99 for that 😳 He’s actually taking the piss. It doesn’t even look professionally made. What a wazzock.

He is at it again, filming someone on the train and posting it to his Instagram. 2 things, 1, you have no right to film someone without their consent 2, is it any of your bleeping business what and how much he is drinking.
I hope he gets caught out and this fella goes for him!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He is at it again, filming someone on the train and posting it to his Instagram. 2 things, 1, you have no right to film someone without their consent 2, is it any of your bleeping business what and how much he is drinking.
I hope he gets caught out and this fella goes for him!
He is a rude bleep. He'd have a hissy fit if someone filmed him, the old goat.

pic1.png
222320054224_545013477524781_6684053163461469840_n.jpg
333320396306_157216150357530_2051476242256918270_n.jpg
pic4.png
pic5.png
stats.png

I wouldn't say the chap was trending either you prat, 28000 followers wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 3