Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Yeah I thought that too myself for a while but she has made some remarks about him in the past that in the moment almost come across as digs just because he is a different personality type to Carter. Poor kid, hope he's ok
Ah ok, I haven’t seen her comments, but that doesn’t sound great for the poor kid

Tyui

Just to help repulse me off any naughty lockdown snacking - what was this toe surgery again? what did she have done? Dont think its in the thread..

Shouldntbutineedto1

[
It's not for people that really do suffer with anxiety. Willing to put my hands up and say maybe I need to be educated buy I think its convenient to be anxious when you can monetise it and then fine when it would get in the way of other stuff

He was on £4.7 million a year at man City I doubt they are deliberating over whether to switch the heating on!
Well no, but their tax bill will be a lot more complicated than mine for definite. It’s all relative isn’t it. Like I said previously, wouldn’t mind a nosey on their actual finances to see what’s actually in the bank! Like, what do you actually do with it all?😆