Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I really wish I had followed her when I had the chance. Her sister Natalie always tells a group of girls this goss so felt safe to post the bits here but did not to follow her just incase it got back somehow. Yes, anyone who follows please post here x

Reactions: 3
I had a look at her facebook. Something about her seems a little off balance no? I don't know if it is the eyes or maybe I am thinking about all the things the mutual friend has told me. Something a little odd about her but it is the kind of odd that isnt so obvious. Please tell me someone gets what I am trying to say Her sister is off her rocker too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Any updates on her and Ashley? x

Reactions: 1
Nothing just hearing about them as a family and more about her sisters personality which seems unhinged to say the least when she told me she was a lawyer i was shocked because a person like her should not be trusted at all with peoples lives. Been to scared to directly ask since she has gone private but without getting into too many details it seems he is going to get exactly what he deserves from this situation! Narcissists attract other narcissists it seems x
---
Also doesn't Fran look great? All the working out has got her body looking amazing. Not judging all bodies are beautiful but I know when someone is making an effort to change it is okay to positively comment x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5