Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! I just really want to see drivers with a home race win it, like Checo in Mexico (that will be a national holiday, and you know it!), Estiebestie or Pear in France and so on ๐Ÿ˜…
A Checo win in Mexico would be EPIC. That's one I'd definitely want to be at!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
bit odd how if carlos does go to the stewards here he has to hope for an actual penalty (usually 3 or 5 place grid drop for flag infringement) rather than a reprimand (10 place grid drop as its his last one) ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
THE END WAS SO GOOD OMG - pity Lando couldn't improve because he was on a really quick one, I believe
Charles had it all covered though, it was insane to watch, beautiful laps.
Wonder how big that damage on Checo's car is, looked relatively big, pitlane start perhaps?
Carlos should be fine but if the weightbridge incident is actually an incident as well... ouch
But it looked so funny with all the cars just standing there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
bit odd how if carlos does go to the stewards here he has to hope for an actual penalty (usually 3 or 5 place grid drop for flag infringement) rather than a reprimand (10 place grid drop as its his last one) ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
what is he being investigated for?
either way, not ideal in monaco, yes his car is quick but that won't help much ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 2
I keep forgetting it's meant to be wet tomorrow. I love Charles but the wet is not his strongest suit.

• Heart
hes not under investigation just yet but the commentators think he might have a yellow flag infringement
the stewards are going to be hella busy.
this and probably same for other drivers as well, checo/fernando/carlos and repair work in parc ferme, charles and the weightbridge (if that's an issue - german tv said it might)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.