Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reprimand for Carlos for impeding Stroll + 25k€ fine for ferrari.
Also fine of 200€ for Seb for speeding in the pitlane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isa today, not the most flattering picture tho but that’s all I found
View attachment 1300508
I just don't know what it is, because she's a beautiful woman, but everything seems to sit wrong on her. Her outfits on their own are great but she never looks comfortable in them. It's like the outfits are wearing HER rather than the other way round. Still, she's only young and will find her style.

Reactions: 6
So apparently we will have 24 GP next year. Seriously when will they stop? 22 races is already too much... It is insane for all the mechanics and people in the teams but guess f1 doesn't care about them 😔

View attachment 1300011
I felt it was too much last year, a little happy the season was over... I can't imagine how it is for people who work in F1 :rolleyes:
If it become a thing, I know which ones I'm not going to watch 🤷‍♀️ especially if they remove spa

MASSIVE improvement from yesterdays gym fit/dressing gown combo 🥵😍
Not difficult, the bar was low with yesterday outfit 🥴

Both ??? Threesome are fashionnnnnnnnnnn in F1

Dan quote.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.