Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES DANNY! I love a passive aggressive king. Very aidil-at-work vibes 🙏🏻

Can’t get any of my apps to load cos the connection is crap at the salon - anyone care to give me a summary… @imolathesecond? 😉

ALSO THIS DYE LOOKS VERY BRIGHT EEK.
Checo and Charles look like pole faves with Carlos and Max battling for P3, Pierre and Lando fighting for P5 all session long. Other than that, nothing too crazy tbh. They all kept it quite tame 👀 for now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No idea what’s happening here but got my results and I done unexpectedly well managed to win 3/4 solo dances and won the championship in my age group and a memorial cup I’m absolutely shocked
😍😍😍😍😍 you’re amazing!!!!!! 🥂 🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Checo and Charles look like pole faves with Carlos and Max battling for P3, Pierre and Lando fighting for P5 all session long. Other than that, nothing too crazy tbh. They all kept it quite tame 👀 for now
Knew I could rely on you for a fabulous update, thanks mate! 💜 So happy Pierre is smashing it so far, hope he doesn’t let me down!

Also just seen this on the Reddit post about Danny’s helmet and I’m dying 😂

1653743333927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Knew I could rely on you for a fabulous update, thanks mate! 💜 So happy Pierre is smashing it so far, hope he doesn’t let me down!

Also just seen this on the Reddit post about Danny’s helmet and I’m dying 😂

View attachment 1300491
You’re very welcome ❤ also hoping for a hair update later 😍
Oh and I forgot to say, lots of impeding - traffic is going to be a mess in quali

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’re very welcome ❤ also hoping for a hair update later 😍
Oh and I forgot to say, lots of impeding - traffic is going to be a mess in quali
Can’t wait to show you guys! We’re going to see if we can get some blowout bangs on the go too! 👀 Cos the full bangs are a nightmare now it’s getting warmer 😂

Ugh traffic seems to be the story of the weekend! I love the historical aspect of Monaco and it is a spectacle but it just doesn’t work!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to show you guys! We’re going to see if we can get some blowout bangs on the go too! 👀 Cos the full bangs are a nightmare now it’s getting warmer 😂

Ugh traffic seems to be the story of the weekend! I love the historical aspect of Monaco and it is a spectacle but it just doesn’t work!
Yayyyy can’t wait to see it ❤ I feel like the chaos is half the fun in Monaco, like there needs to be some of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know he's a big racing fan and even races himself but whenever I see him my mind just goes 'McDreamyyyyy'
1653744667671.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isa today, not the most flattering picture tho but that’s all I found
View attachment 1300508
yeah her and kym just not hitting it off lately
I'm getting (that face that someone said drives them crazy) vibe and its bothering me too.
I dont know what it is because i like her, have nothing against her, but this resting face is killing me

I know he's a big racing fan and even races himself but whenever I see him my mind just goes 'McDreamyyyyy'
View attachment 1300513
would not have thought he was a max fan, but their eyes look gorgeous together

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spa cannot be dropped. Get rid of France, fine. Rotate Monaco, year on, year off, fine. But you can't lose Spa.
Unpopular opinion but I would be OK with them rotating the entire calendar. Would definitely make each race at the tracks more special. Especially if they’re adding all these damn races. Then it is even a better opportunity to rotate tracks in and out.

Checo coming through in qualifying??
1653745336006.gif

I’ll apologize if he poles it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.