Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready for my last competition for awhile tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜”
Anything happen canโ€™t be bothered to catch up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
guysss i just found out that the project i might be working on also has a division in porto, i'm crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ aren't like 60% of luisa's friends in med school over there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
guysss i just found out that the project i might be working on also has a division in porto, i'm crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ aren't like 60% of luisa's friends in med school over there ๐Ÿ˜‚
well, you can start to practise portuguese with max

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don't know if anyone has already shared this, bit this just made me giggle (thought it was a fan edit for a second)

Reactions: 4
You have to get yourself to Porto๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t think theyโ€™d take me anywhere because Iโ€™m still just a student, Iโ€™m too dumb for them, but it still makes me giggle thinking about how Iโ€™ll likely cite their works ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also mood

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we going to be seeing you in Pierreโ€™s stories in Boite next? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I donโ€™t think theyโ€™d take me anywhere because Iโ€™m still just a student, Iโ€™m too dumb for them, but it still makes me giggle thinking about how Iโ€™ll likely cite their works ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also mood
Just you wait! Grab the opportunity if it comes at least ๐Ÿ˜…

Pato is a mood, says I, who just made myself a batch of Mac'n cheese worthy of being served at the best restaurants๐Ÿ˜‚ (its only 23.30 here ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ posh people eat late, and so on...)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh definitely. iโ€™m only following her bc sheโ€™s one of my friendโ€™s celeb/athlete crushes. and he says sheโ€™s messyyyy. and has a bad rep lol w these kinda stories. basically cinnamon. but he said she comes across as very lame bc she does all this as a PROFESSIONAL athlete lol, not a 13 year old fan girl
Oh noooo ๐Ÿ˜• drink some water and go sleep hun๐Ÿงก

• Heart
Reactions: 1
quick question to the medics on here... if my body were to by hyperventilating - are feeling nauseas, being dizzy, quick change between hot and cold and sweating symptoms for that?

Reactions: 1
quick question to the medics on here... if my body were to by hyperventilating - are feeling nauseas, being dizzy, quick change between hot and cold and sweating symptoms for that?
I donโ€™t know about hyperventilating but it sounds like youโ€™re just very ill, like an infection of some sorts perhaps. Try to get some fluids into your body, salty snacks, lots of rest. Iโ€™d imagine you have a fever as well so something to lower that, paracetamol perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes hyperventilating could cause those symptoms, similar to panic attack. Could be a tummy bug or another type of infection infection. If youโ€™re unsure seek real life medical advice I hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The brazilians are saying she is knowed to like the attention and make things up for likes and engagement so take that rumors with a grain of salt
doubt its true, but if it was, how tacky to announce it when someone is in a relationship on social media like that.

yes,... go make friends with the friend base.... or at least go and speak Portuguese to find an f1 driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.