Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but would alpine want him back ?
No tbh, not because he’s not good but because if they were to get rid of one of their drivers (namely Fernando because Esteban is safe for many years) it would be to bring Oscar in. And let’s say Daniel does go back, can you imagine the slander? ‘Ohhh should’ve brought Oscar in, Daniel’s washed, Oscar deserved better’ etc etc
*writing this, I learned that I need to find some synonyms for the word 'slander' - I've used it a lot today

Reactions: 12
Ffs and now this! Wtf is going on at Ferrari, the content is unhinged today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm kinda hoping Alpine force Alonso out of F1 by not giving him a new contract so Oscar gets a seat.
Definitely
Also wondering if alsons would go to Aston Martin if this is vettel's last yeah i kinda think it is or to alpha tauri if pierre wants to leave (for what reason I don't know)

Reactions: 4
Thierry was also there today so I 100% reckon Max F, Tom, Thierry and Niccolo will all be together, also Jack if he’s in Monaco atm

7DF58E70-C782-4A01-920A-C224703B557F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.