Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So about that DR team radio. Apparently Tom saw Daniel stalling, not seeing he’s crashed. He did ask about the car first because he didn’t see it was a crash and was wondering about why he had stalled on the data. Daniel then said he’s okay, Tom said ‘Oh, I see it now. Glad you’re OK.’. So while I was wrong earlier about Daniel saying ‘I’m okay’ first, the message was completely taken out of context any way. Anyone who accuses Tom of not caring about Daniel doesn’t know Tom or how much Daniel and Tom like each other. An unfortunate miscommunication but no bad intentions from Tom whatsoever. Poor guy, he’s got enough to deal with - he doesn’t need weirdo stans coming at him as well.
1653670206750.png

I can try
Don’t want to get banned from tattle 😂😂
Ummm I mean Stephen is thankfully still here as well so good chance Tattle likes some thirsty thirst

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also looking at Adams insta story and his appearance on sky, I love how the girls are always together and he’s just wandering off being a massive f1 fanboy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nico is sooo jealous of Valtteri and Lewis and the bum video lmao it’s hilarious 😂 also Natalie saying Max said ‘lots of people make me a godparent so I buy stuff’ and Nat thinking it’s a great idea as if Daniel is not godparent to her son lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.