Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh Sky made it sound like they asked about the car straight away and not Daniel but at the same time DR fans are ready to jump at McLaren for anything

But I think Lando fans would act the same if a clip of an incomplete radio message like that was broadcast
Yeah they like to provoke reactions with these messages. Last week with Lewis as well. They know what they’re doing… triggering hate so people have a reaction and generate online interaction to boost F1. At the expense of these poor overworked people…. they’re assholes honestly. They know Daniel’s fans are ‘passionate’ to say the least and boom, F1 popularity boost.

Reactions: 10
Didnt see Adam on Sky, but here is apparently the health update is...
just cant believe its gone on for over a week. also shows just how bad it must have been in barcelona
1653668524344.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dont know if you're aware that your IG handle is showing at the bottom of this pic 🙈😂
oh tit, thank you for letting me know - i cropped it now (gotta take better care of my identity although i probably leaked it somewhere already) but thank you so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻
nobody saw it, okay 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah they like to provoke reactions with these messages. Last week with Lewis as well. They know what they’re doing… triggering hate so people have a reaction and generate online interaction to boost F1. At the expense of these poor overworked people…. they’re assholes honestly. They know Daniel’s fans are ‘passionate’ to say the least and boom, F1 popularity boost.
Ya when I heard the message first I was a bit shocked but knew realistically Tom obviously doesn’t care about the car as much as Daniels safety so he would’ve asked or at least knew when daniel told him he was okay.

it makes me sad because its sky playing into the Daniel vs McLaren divide it’s just not needed and really crappy

Reactions: 8
also according to my calculations with lawson and iwasa getting grid penalties... estonian boy is P2 for sunday🥳🥳

Reactions: 4
oh tit, thank you for letting me know - i cropped it now (gotta take better care of my identity although i probably leaked it somewhere already) but thank you so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻
nobody saw it, okay 😉
No problem 😂
Yeah, probably, but you never know who the lurkers are, you know 😂 What didn't we see? 👀 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.