Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
also, if your dad used to have a car and now he doesn't maybe he feels safer when there is someone at home who can drive. I am not excusing the situation, I just recently witnessed couple of people around me who had to stop driving (for medical reasons) and it affected their whole sense of security, just having this independence that the car gives taken away. If there are few matters that bother you about the whole situation, maybe try talking with your parents only about one of them at first, see if there could be some small changes in one area and than it would be easier to talk/do something about the rest of them

EDIT: I meant to reply to Princess of Scots original post agreeing with What's your point, don't know how to reply to the post and to its comment yet, sorry:)
It's not for medical reasons. He just didn't drive enough for it to be worth paying for, so he thought. My dad is insured on my car and I'm totally fine with it getting used if I'm not needing it.

Reactions: 1

What's your point

VIP Member
I’ll say it. Monaco is shit. Shit track. Boring. We hype ourselves up for qualifying so much because we know it’s true. History, blah blah blah… yeah well sometimes history is shit.

If it doesn’t rain tomorrow it will be a snooze fest until someone sends it into a barrier. And that’s sad. That shouldn’t be something to be excited for in F1. Bye.

View attachment 1300605
It really is, I am pretty bored I will be honest.

90sgirl

VIP Member
BF43B6DC-FFCF-4D1C-8FC8-6263E956B4A0.jpeg
What you guys think about these? I’m not sure how I feel 🤷‍♀️ (Or maybe I’m just sensitive)

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Anyone else confused why he's holding a chair above his head for this photo?

I am also a Real Madrid for this evening....but only because I am really a Spurs fan and we are not friends with Liverpool, so anything to wipe the smile of Klippity Klopp's face is fine by me 😊
I don't know about the chair. It's looking weird i have to admit.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
It's not for medical reasons. He just didn't drive enough for it to be worth paying for, so he thought. My dad is insured on my car and I'm totally fine with it getting used if I'm not needing it.
aaa, ok, I get it. I misunderstood that you are the only one that can drive it.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
This is the perfect picture to sum up the day 😂 One red bull in the wall, one Ferrari sliding into it and the other Red Bull just "oh, okay, you decided THAT was a good spot to park?!" 😂
But the biggest plot twist is obviously that the Ferrari isn’t Charlie-boy

• Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Spa cannot be dropped. Get rid of France, fine. Rotate Monaco, year on, year off, fine. But you can't lose Spa.
Unpopular opinion but I would be OK with them rotating the entire calendar. Would definitely make each race at the tracks more special. Especially if they’re adding all these damn races. Then it is even a better opportunity to rotate tracks in and out.

Dandree

VIP Member
Good morning girls 🧡 i'm currently in the car, we were at birthday party yesterday and now we are off to home change and off to my son's birthday lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ why i have to be so busy on Monaco weekend 😂 But happy quali day 🧡
Good morning you're really busy also hockey game at 17:20 ;)