Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
oh definitely. i’m only following her bc she’s one of my friend’s celeb/athlete crushes. and he says she’s messyyyy. and has a bad rep lol w these kinda stories. basically cinnamon. but he said she comes across as very lame bc she does all this as a PROFESSIONAL athlete lol, not a 13 year old fan girl
Oh noooo 😕 drink some water and go sleep hun🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 1

moonbrunette

question (I'm assuming @Minttu knows 😅) i requested to follow dennis' girlfriend like half a year ago but she never accepted the request - does anyone know her @ i only know her name is something like celina linne, she's blond and really pretty and works as a electrician (or something with crafts, roofer or bricklayer) i am not sure if she's now public and the celina he follows 😂
If she didn't delete your follow request, you can see her profile, just google how to see that 😅

What's your point

VIP Member
I am forever jealous of people that can knit/crochet etc, seems such a useful skill to have but I just can’t master it 😂
I am very new to it. It is super relaxing.

I tried so many times and then just decided at Christmas I was actually going to learn and watched you tube until I got the basics.

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
question (I'm assuming @Minttu knows 😅) i requested to follow dennis' girlfriend like half a year ago but she never accepted the request - does anyone know her @ i only know her name is something like celina linne, she's blond and really pretty and works as a electrician (or something with crafts, roofer or bricklayer) i am not sure if she's now public and the celina he follows 😂

spielberg

VIP Member
quick question to the medics on here... if my body were to by hyperventilating - are feeling nauseas, being dizzy, quick change between hot and cold and sweating symptoms for that?

aac_124

VIP Member
Anyone else confused why he's holding a chair above his head for this photo?

I am also a Real Madrid for this evening....but only because I am really a Spurs fan and we are not friends with Liverpool, so anything to wipe the smile of Klippity Klopp's face is fine by me 😊
I’m a Chelsea fan but want Liverpool to win I don’t like them in a way but Real Madrid put us out so want them to loose 😂😂