Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
There shall never be any judgment when it comes to pizza, enjoy! I have to be on gluten free diet and I usually have no problem with it, but there are moments when I miss it and this is one of this moments (even though I found gluten free pizza and it tastes almost the same:)
Not sure if you have the brand, but Dr. Oetker has an amazing gluten free with mozzarella and tomato, it tastes just like the regular one.
If there is one thing we Norwegians know, it's frozen pizza. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
ok this is totally unrelated to F1 but i thought, why not tell some other ladies (and men on here)
i just took a shower and i noticed that i have SO many stretch marks all over my upper thighs and i don't like them. i know they are natural but it's not even that i had a baby or gained much weight - they are just there, in all colours, red, pink, white
ok back to F1

if anyone wants to know what mazepin has been up to

the caption sounds a vit... creepy
What a saint 🤮

mari1478

I want to believe her because SLAG LANDO? But also, I could easily also say I made out with half of the grid and their personal trainers. Question is, will anyone believe me? 😂
Well yeah, if your a not famous person but I think it’s a little different to tell a lie like that when you reach Brazilian professional team as a player

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Where do the cars go if it’s red flagged but the pit lanes closed?
I think it one of the f1 rules non sense. If there is a red flag the cars have to go back to the pit but if the pit is closed they can't just stop on track. I think this is not something that happen that often but i don't think there is really a solution in this situation 🤷‍♀️

Minttu

VIP Member
I am waiting for the day when all drivers will go full on Lewis style and go super crazy with their outfits, team principals/sponsors would faint. Just one day, just for a day LOL
I'm seeing them just planning on a one off crazy outfits weekend, could be in Miami next year? Or just go full send on another more traditional race 😂 Everyone will love that.