Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Looks like Lu has landed. Wonder if she will walk the Paddock tomorrow.
Maybe. I mean this has been our.besy chance at luidi sighting. But guess she can go chill with isa too
But really why not? Was so close.to monaco and noe.sje can be back all week until monaco and they have a week after that. Might as well have some time NOT golfomg

Reactions: 1

imolathesecond

VIP Member
maybe... lando impended alonso and he couldn't do another lap, bc alonso was eliminated. and an impending incident was noted. didn't see it though so no idea which way it was.

maisie20

VIP Member
Also this 😂 a joke

No he did have some, he just didn’t have the floor and the things that go in line with that. They want to see which floor works better but the rest is on both cars.
Sorry ya @StellaLuna I misread your post as imola said he had a different floor😅 also when he was p3 he was on mediums and most other drivers were on hards but still encouraging

spielberg

VIP Member
seb said that he thinks the car could get into P10 and above... he only got 2 laps and was cought in traffic

Pole er bear

VIP Member
yes, they will

antihistamines are shit though, either they don't work or they make you tired and weak as hell. either way, not optimal
no this is definitely true for me. i usually take a decongestant instead, although i cant see that being ideal in the car either. it must be awful trying to breath in there

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I used to watch Jake when he was with Emily! I would be more bitter about them already getting access to the paddock, but they are just too likeable 😂
Yeah they were together years then she got with James from busted 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised to see them at silverstone also