Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was quick! (take how you please)
Not quite less than 12 hours but still😂
Miami Rawe Ceek starts tomorrow. Be prepared for several threads by this time next week (when we will only actually be halfway through the bloody race). This is going to be a tit show made better by our ability to take the piss out of everything. But please, no more carpet chat.
Welcome to #78 nosey witches!! 🎉❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy 78! Really don’t know what we’re filling these threads with since not a lot is happening

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy #78 ladies! I missed at least 30 pages in the last thread but I'm assuming either carpet chat or something along those lines so I won't try too hard to catch up haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was quick! (take how you please)
Not quite less than 12 hours but still😂
Miami Rawe Ceek starts tomorrow. Be prepared for several threads by this time next week (when we will only actually be halfway through the bloody race). This is going to be a tit show made better by our ability to take the piss out of everything. But please, no more carpet chat.
Welcome to #78 nosey witches!! 🎉❤
Wowww almost race week new track going to be fun as are all our threads let’s go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t Law the same person who does like everything for Zendaya? And as a biproduct of that, a lot for Tom Holland? Would make sense if him and Tom were seen together.
He is indeed, he styles both of them! So Lewis is going to look goooooood!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t Law the same person who does like everything for Zendaya? And as a biproduct of that, a lot for Tom Holland? Would make sense if him and Tom were seen together.
Interesting! I was just going to ask what the connection was between Lewis and Tom H. Have they been seen hanging out together before?

Reactions: 1
Happy #78 !! Wonder how many threads we will go throught this week with all the content we will have from the drivers and teams and our ability to take the piss out of everything ridiculous. And we will have a lot of ridiculous things to talk about this week, i'm sure the fake marina is just a preview 😂 😂

1651438176273.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy #78 !! Wonder how many threads we will go throught this week with all the content we will have from the drivers and teams and our ability to take the piss out of everything ridiculous. And we will have a lot of ridiculous things to talk about this week, i'm sure the fake marina is just a preview 😂 😂

View attachment 1235792
I have a strong feeling that this fake marina is just the top of the ice berg. But could very well be my fave thing from this race😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.