Formula One Wags #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except it’s not that peaceful. Alonso has yet to pit and is marginally faster. If they make one single wrong decision he’ll lose to Alonso. And Perez because he’s catching quickly.
Perez will have to do a two stop though right? Realistically it’s a battle for 4th and 5th with the -andos 😅

"lando, how many laps do you think you can do on a soft"
"i really don't want a soft"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daniel having a mare of a race. Anyone know what’s happening with him?

Reactions: 2
You know they do have a point because they’re gifting Lewis a free pit stop otherwise and he’ll win. But it’s still so painful.
It’s more the bickering and confusion on the radio that gets me. They just look pathetic. My dad would be raging if he was around.

Reactions: 3
Perez will have to do a two stop though right? Realistically it’s a battle for 4th and 5th with the -andos 😅
There’s a 30+ second gap to Vettel behind, he’ll have a free stop. If he gets on a soft, he’ll have them in 5 laps.

Reactions: 2
they pitted daniel again?!
edit: his drs was stuck open so they had to fix that probably

Reactions: 1
I mean so much moaning from Charles but now that he is in front of Carlos he is just 0.1s quicker 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s probably the gin and the stress of this race, but I do have to say I bloody love this board and you wonderful people. None of my friends are into F1 and I love having someone to share the drama and lols with it ❤

look at Mick in P10 now too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.