Formula One Wags #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Silverstone Quali Day and Happy thread One Hundred and Sergio!!!
Here is to the potential of a wet Quali this afternoon and a good race tomorrow (assuming that this thread lasts that long)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy Checo thread ❀ Right on time for FP3🧑
Good luck McLaren boys 🧑
And here lovely video of Daniel and Lando 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First time today posting these, hope not the last πŸ˜…

Can it be 4pm already pleeeeeeease πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lu getting a ride in the McLaren to Silverstone
also I dont understand the hand situation
Is Lando holding her hand
gettin frisky?
1656760784703.png

Reactions: 4
When they got the text at the start it gave me Love Island vibes πŸ˜‚
Haha Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also speaking of love island πŸ˜‚ girls you were so right about 2019 season πŸ˜‚ i love it . Maura queen , I can’t stand Amber πŸ™„ like no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dutch F1 reporter thinks we get a surprise winner in Silverstone. George Russel
Screenshot_20220702-132356_Facebook.jpg

He thinks Mercedes is gonna do something to the motor so he gets extra speed... Like they did with Lewis car last year in Brasil.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dutch F1 reporter thinks we get a surprise winner in Silverstone. George Russel
View attachment 1385800
He thinks Mercedes is gonna do something to the motor so he gets extra speed... Like they did with Lewis car last year in Brasil.
I miss ziggo interviews

No wonder why this season is not meme worthy much

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just checked fp3, will watch replay later but Keanu Reeves is there, what is going on, what movie are we watching. I think for the first time this season in this car Lewis thinks he can win but what is going on with McLaren.

Have a great Saturday guys :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.