Formula 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any and all Formula 2 and 3 related gossip!

Lily Morris, Olli Caldwell’s ex seems to have been at an after party with a lot of the f2 and some f3 guys 👀 seems keen on Marcus too

Reactions: 2
Any and all Formula 2 and 3 related gossip!

Lily Morris, Olli Caldwell’s ex seems to have been at an after party with a lot of the f2 and some f3 guys 👀 seems keen on Marcus too
Ohhh love the idea of this thread I think she bought those tickets but Is making out that she was invited that girl just gives me bad vibes

She gives me such bad vibes, i think she did buy the tickets but I don’t think you can get into f2 paddock without being given a pass as a guest, can’t buy them anywhere

Reactions: 1
She gives me such bad vibes, i think she did buy the tickets but I don’t think you can get into f2 paddock without being given a pass as a guest, can’t buy them anywhere
I think it might i have been this package I could be wrong though

Marcus' podcast Screaming Meals on youtube is really funny but they always censor whenever they are telling stories about other drivers that might not always be the best to share 😂

Reactions: 3
Marcus' podcast Screaming Meals on youtube is really funny but they always censor whenever they are telling stories about other drivers that might not always be the best to share 😂
There is so much of it they edit or beep I’d love to know who they’re talking about

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean to tit on anyone but caldwells ex’s tiktoks and the comment replies 😖