Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memeneuville

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion and if Max does not see it as that then who is anyone else to comment 🤷🏻‍♀️
Many victims of abuse, will deny they were abused, especially if it was long term and something they could not escape. Max went through it his entire childhood, plus he most likely also saw his father being abusive to his mother and other women. The fact that Jos stabbed a machenic, tried to run over his future ex-wife, has been known to constantly start fights and threaten to murder Maxs mother, I hardly doubt he was not abusive towards Max.

Max has also said Jos either punched or kicked him in the chest. He may have not been as abusive to his children as he was to their mother, but there is no doubt his was abusive to some extent.

Also calling it tough love, is Jos way of gaslighting the situation, acting like he did what he did to help his child, attempting to make himself look like a good father.

Sorry if this is not easy to read, English is not my first language.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
50557D78-A3BB-44F9-BAB4-966FE03F0E1D.png

I know it’s her job but I love how publicly supportive Charlotte is of the McLaren boys, she really cares for them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Futtrit

VIP Member
I don’t get bad vibes from Jos or find his previous behaviour towards Max abusive. If you watch a few interviews of them it’s clear Jos did whatever it took to get max to where he is, it’s called tough love…. Not abuse.

I actually think Jos and Victoria are really protective of max and do not want someone like Miss Slytherin taking max for a ride and getting knocked up early….
Abandoning him in a petrol station after he lost a race isn't abuse? Ok then...

Reactions: 28

Formulahun12

Chatty Member
I know Kelly doesn't always get it right but I hate the idea of people bashing her and her body...for being 32. She's also a mother and we all know the body changes when we have kids. I happen to think Kelly is hot as fuck to be quite honest and I'm a (mostly) straight woman. Max obviously thinks so too, they must have a connection they don't show everyone publicly as he's hardly dating her to spite Kyvat. We can't expect women to look like they did at 21 and if the gender roles were reversed no one would care. Pisses me off.

I also don't think Charlotte deserves the fat shaming comments, they're awful. I don't like her but I don't do body shaming.

Reactions: 24

Madjoo

I’d be surprised if Lando was responding to fan pages, would’ve thought its common sense as a famous person to ignore those kind of messages.
Sceptical if they are actually real messages but it’s some effort to go to to fake all of those messages
Me waiting for Lando to show up on tattle telling us to be nice with people.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Re : Lui
I don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes but I can’t be the only one bored about hearing about this girl. No one knows if they are together - I highly doubt that they are. It’s just cryptic post after cryptic post.Is she wearing the watch etc etc. About ten pages back it looked like she was consigned to history and yet she is still being spoken about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Janedoe123

Oh dear. Either Charles is gonna get an earful of jealous rant from Charlatan because of that video, or she too got hot and bothered by it and she'll pounce on him first, as soon as she lands in Russia 😏, and then make a jealousy scene..... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let's not kid ourselves, they have missionary once a week on Tuesdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GoodSoup

Ladies I have what might be a bit of an unpopular opinion, but the whole idea of fan fiction about real life people makes me really uncomfortable. I mean okay most of the paddock is 🔥 and/or 🥰 [not egg], but I feel like there’s a line between having a bit of an innocent crush and then something more than can feel quite objectifying and just a bit invasive really… (I’ve not read this specific one, I’m just thinking generally that these are actual people just trying to live their life and not characters on a show or movie)

Was just looking for a F1 podcast and this comes up as one of the first playlists when you search formula 1 on Spotify 😂 😂 ok which one of you is responsible?
Screenshot_20210923-232403_Spotify.jpg

• Haha