Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Does everyone in the paddock read Tattle? 😂
Imagine!

I can see the drivers WhatsApp group now.

Max - Danny they are raving about you again.
Danny - yeah good innit.
Charles - not really. They think I’m beige.
Pierre - but you are Charles.
Charles - fuck off - you only like it because they think you’re good in bed.
Pierre - as I say they speak only the truth. They are onto Charlotte and her scams. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Charles - like Kat is any better mate.
George - and Lui. Lando - you need to get her to be more subtle mate.
Lando - yeah how do I do that?
Nicky - no idea
Charles - no idea
Esteban - no idea
Lance - no idea
Max - Christ knows.

Nikita - what do they say about me?

* no-one answers *

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Carola is pro-life and pro-family, it's an inner belief, and that is fine (also taking into account that it influences people, yes, I am aware). But that is something she believes in. And she practices what she preaches. And that is being honest.

Charlotte, on the other hand seems like she is just trying various ways to make a quick buck and quick fame with minimal effort involved. That to me is the height of shady and dishonest and lack of honor.

Which is why she is the real vile one here..... Imo, again.
Yeah no, I disagree.

What Charlotte does is shady af, but who is it going to hurt? (except the chinense child labourers but I’m concentrating on the scamming part). Just don’t buy the products and you’re safe.

What Carola thinks and actively spreads around her is actually frightening. It is 2021 and women in Texas cannot have an abortion after 6-weeks and this extremely privileged woman thinks that it is completely fine and even shares this to her large following.

The difference is that what Charlotte does is shit but it isn’t going to hurt anyone. What Carola and the likes of her does is actively allowing society to go back to the 1800’s. Innocent women who literally have no choice (compared to Charlottes customers) are affected, their lives and futures might be ruined due to what Carola is actively sharing online.

Carola is lucky enough to have choice, no one is ever going to force her into having an abortion, she can practice whatever she wants but I just hope people like her would let others have their own choices as well.

Sorry I’m super rushed at work and this entire post might be hard to understand idk and there are probably several misspellings but I was just a tiny bit triggered lol so I had to have a say in this

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Well gang - I am off on my holibobs. Will catch up when I can but don’t have too much fun without me 🤩

And remember the key rules
1) No arguing
2) always ask for proof of tea
And the most important
3) If you voted for Nikita as anything other than worst driver - your membership will be reviewed.

X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Honestly, I know we joke about it but you know who absolutely will have read the thread, is the driver's PR people.

Sorry, you had to see us acting like crazed horndogs. We apologize for some of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Answer
ValuePercent
1Danny Ric1332%
2Lando820%
3Mad Max37%
4George25%
5VB00%
6Hammer Time410%
7Checo00%
8Pierre non-committal Gasly25%
9It feels wrong to put lil Yuki here00%
10Seb12%
11Lance $troll00%
12Baby Mick25%
13Charles+Charlotte (as if she'd leave him alone to you..)00%
14Sexessful Golfer Sainz37%
15Ocon00%
16Fernando - NOT the nice ABBA kind12%
17Our lord Gio Christ00%
18Bwoah - what's all this stupidity25%
19Nicky Latifi $$$00%
20I haven't left worthy anyone out. Right?00%

I can't take any more responses because it's a free quiz. So, there you go people.
The verdict is out - we are all collectively horny for the sexy man from down under - Danny Ric.

Special mentions to - Lando (bye bye Lui, you've got serious competition here at Tattle) and LH (you ladies better get on OnlyFans, our man has TASTE)

Goodnight from my half of the world now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

savanahablues

look at us tattle bitches getting all soppy. What’s wrong with us???! We’re meant to be witches!
Yeah enough with the mushy stuff, I am celebrating my promotion today and no one not even an irritating instagirl/“model” can reduce my high right now. ( because I for one worked for this and deserve it!). 🎉🎉🍾🍾😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

flinzs

Lmao whomever runs the page is really taking it personally as if I’ve offended them in some way by saying I know of someone who was at mtc for the ceremony and had DR stuff on her story? Like that’s not even a good story to tell. If I’m gonna lie I’m gonna at least give something worth chatting about.

Hi whoever you are :) I’m sure you’re a lovely individual who probably just misunderstood the original comment. It’s ok I forgive you.
We reached the ultimate consecration : being mentioned by fan pages! 🥳🍾
I’m getting a bit emotional here. Tho I’m sad it wasn’t for our game of « Would I F*ck Him » considering some said fan pages are watched by the guys themselves. Maybe we could have elicited a snort somewhere in the paddock 🥲

• Haha

Aailen

Charles has not liked Charlotte’s posts since mid August. 👀
In saying that they have spent so much time together since then but still….
Riccardo sent her a birthday greeting which has also been reposted. So she got birthday greetings from her sister, Marta, Passocorto, Charles later in the day and Riccardo.
I read Ricciardo instead of Riccardo so I was super confused as to why would DR be congratulating her publicly for her bday 🤣🤣

• Haha