Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
I hope to see Luisa wearing a red dress or a green dress for the wedding. Maybe she can get something fancy from that store D'adelia

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
On Luisa's dress for the weeding i think she will be wearing something from a portuguese designer or something made in an portuguese atelier because the meeting she had on saturday with her friend was in an portuguese atelier, she took a photo with this lady so i assume the dress its from this atelier.
Also seeing the instagram from this atelier they have worked for a lot of knowed people in Portugal.

View attachment 1221223
I could see that. Like with her mom making all the handsewn stuff, I could see her do something with an atlelier. Now I'm especially excited
I doubt it
It's the Carnation Revolution, there's a flower
so she posted that she's flying to Monaco, but also representing an important day in Portugal? Can we just have both?

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I would LOVE to see them hanging around... Most loved and (the second) most hated wag :LOL:

But that would imply Luisa watching the race so I don't know how likey is that for now 🥶

I'm confused...your talking Lui and Heidi but Imola is talking Sav and Heidi 😅

vaneln

VIP Member
On Luisa's dress for the weeding i think she will be wearing something from a portuguese designer or something made in an portuguese atelier because the meeting she had on saturday with her friend was in an portuguese atelier, she took a photo with this lady so i assume the dress its from this atelier.
Also seeing the instagram from this atelier they have worked for a lot of knowed people in Portugal.

View attachment 1221223
this is great!!!

lni33

VIP Member
Anyone know if there is a way to block certain tags on tumblr? I’ve blocked the accounts but the posts still show up under the Lando thread