Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
DTS question do the drivers/teams get the episodes in advance on them being released to the public. Since I’m a relatively new fan, I don’t know if the last DTS seasons clashed with real F1 stuff like this year. With testing the drivers are hardly going to be watching it on Friday when it’s released?
I've read last year that they get to see the episodes with them. If media outlets get to see the whole season week/two in advance, there shouldn't be any problem with giving episodes to teams.

Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Pierre follows him too. I’m sure a lot of the follows are because he was in F1 but very poor show from Oliver if he liked it on purpose.

Lando posted a lot about it quickly and seems pretty informed. You never know. May have been an accidental like. I’ve done that and accidental follows too.

There are many many privileged people in F1 who have very little idea of what the world is like for most.
oliver was literally the first person who liked F1 post on insta that mazepin is leaving . they published and next minute like from him 🤔

Big up Yuki getting a degree at the same time as working towards F1. A degree by itself is enough, let alone trying to be a professional athlete on the side. I have so much respect of athletes from any sport that do that. For me, the most obvious person is Laura Muir. Like she was gaining British/European records left right and centre whilst studying to be a vet. She chose not to go to Commonwealth Games in 2018 (where she would have been likely to medal) as she despite the fact she is a professional athlete, she wanted to finish her degree and sit her final exams.
Is it really that smart of a choice though?? When he should be putting all his time into being the best driver?? Seems a strange choice tbh

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So she’s saying her dad wanted her to be Ona and her mum wanted her to be Fiona so they went with the middle thing? And she knows of the island in Scotland? I’m asking because I can’t speak Spanish, trying to piece it together 😂
I can’t speak Spanish either so until we get a translator will stick with this idea 😂

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended
Thanks Iona got training later too so going to need to catch up after too 😘😘

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Just banter at first but you know when banter goes a little far and everyone gets real quiet? That’s what happened. He was just talking about how the guy Max is playing with always gives him stuff in the game (he always gives Lando stuff too 💀💀) and was just saying “ohh Max you can’t just take take take… And then the person giving you stuff has nothing and you act self-made” Maybe it was just banter, they do give each other hell all the time but it was weird. And Max seems a little off now.

Virtually
Ouh I think he hit a sore spot with that one, poor Max

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Yes they’d have to change something to meet the minimum weight, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal since the cars are going to change a lot either way but just the principle of the entire thing is bothering me so much
Ahh okay! Thanks for explaining that to me Imola :) I'm glad it won't be a huge pain in the butt for them but yeah I agree, super annoying in principle especially if they end up changing the minimum just because a few teams complained

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀
Welcome!!! It’s fun here!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
omg yes 😂😂😂 Sometimes I want to pull my hair through these tantrums, but exactly it is so amazing and fun ! ❤

yes 😂 my cleaning playlist is just Beyonce 😂 i had no idea how much 2 year old can dance to Crazy in love 😂
Yep, we've all been there. It's as frustrating for you as it is for them but you're harder on yourself than you are on them when you're annoyed by it.

Kids just love dancing 🕺 😁😁

Beyoncé Im totally on board with but my house is paw patrol and blaze for the little and awful minecraft videos by the eldest 🤪
We're (desperately trying not to jinx myself) coming to the end of minecraft videos, he plays it anyway so unless he needs to look it up the videos aren't needed. He's moved on to simplified history videos and has an endless stream of history facts to talk about at lenght. Think this years obsession might be F1 so I'm happy with that. Little miss is obsessed with encanto at the minute so we've that on repeat as well 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Heart