Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
So something interesting that I'm trying to get more information on but Mandarin-speaking fans have been revealing that Mr.quiet nice guy Zhou actually talks quite a bit of shit in the Chinese media about other drivers. The specific thing being highlighted is him slagging off Yuki (Saying he could only curse and act badly because he has a Japanese manufacturer backing him while Zhou doesn't have that and implying Yuki is a pay driver which is so supremely ironic) and calling Sette Camara a monkey.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lance admitting he drove into Lewis on purpose and only got a reprimand … well that’s a good precedent to set 😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
I think when the income gap is THAT big it’s generally fine that he pays for stuff. It’s not like it’s just a cheap train ticket he’s paying for he’s asking them to fly across the world regularly and most people can’t do this on a regular wage. I would hope he knows them so well that he knows they’d be there if he didn’t have any money as well.

Louanne

VIP Member
Yeah. It's suck it up buttercup you DID fuck it up.

Still love Lando though
He absolutely did fuck it up, he stated the obvious.

Considering the gap he closed to Max over the last few laps, if it hadn't had been for that first stint he could have had the win.
At least he's not whining or blaming anyone else, and he's taking responsibility. There are others that would never.

• Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I think when the income gap is THAT big it’s generally fine that he pays for stuff. It’s not like it’s just a cheap train ticket he’s paying for he’s asking them to fly across the world regularly and most people can’t do this on a regular wage. I would hope he knows them so well that he knows they’d be there if he didn’t have any money as well.
Yeah I agree, this isn't a bad mindset. If you want people there, you make some effort to bridge the financial gap, and paying for their tickets/accommodation/experiences is fine if he's getting emotional support out of it. Now if he was bankrolling their entire life (paying for rent etc), that would be inappropriate and user behaviour.

I have a cousin who married uber-wealthy and lives in Andorra. She will sometimes randomly message me if I can get certain dates off and when I say I can, she'll send me a plane ticket and I know I won't be paying for anything when I go. I will of course take gifts or try to buy her a meal as a token gesture but I know she misses family and our home country (her husband is a different ethnicity and she's often alone there) and having me there does more for her than money. It can be a very beneficial mutual relationship as long as both parties remain appreciative.

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
ah okay that makes more sense then. so its basically some more drama that's gotta bring up lewis before silverstone as villain or victim. If he wants to spill all or leave some hints I'm all for it,but I really hope its not some fan who has gone to this point to 'defend' him or cry foul.
There’s this very crazy fan who claims to be friends with Lewis - spoiler alert she’s definitely not - and this email reads exactly like some of her tweets tbh

• Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
Hearting your comment as it IS SO TRUE.

His dad is totally in control, and Jr probably still feels like the little boy trying to get his dad's attention and approval on the rare times he came home.

Being surrounded by your family, who are also on your payroll has got to do a number on him.

I don't think Jr is a huge alpha male- he's more a shy geek who can't quite believe he turned hot.
Unfortunately F1 still has this alpha male mindset so unless you are not one, you are weird. :cautious: So people rather pretend to fit in than be themselves. (Carlos can't even pretend though)
---
Lets talk about some actually hard working wags. Tiffany has some racing these days (which means she won't be in Austria).
1719320769550.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
OMG, I didn't notice this Monster logo suitcase! 🤦‍♀️💀 She put her bag on it too! 💀
View attachment 3012605
Apparently, from the meta data she took the pic while Lando would've still be at the track, so fuck knows.
She's a grade A knobber.

ETA It's apparently not his suitcase, it's different? I have no clue, but she'd have to be seriously unhinged to put a sticker on a similar suitcase.

• Haha