Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Charles is pissy this weekend. Genuinely have started to dislike him, especially after him driving into Lando on purpose (no matter what horseshit came out of his mouth after that).

My pregnancy hormones are making me 🔪 (yes the IVF worked 😌)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Louanne

VIP Member
Genuinely love the support and friendship on this thread - it's really refreshing - especially considering most other spaces discussing F1 on the internet are so toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Unfortunately F1 still has this alpha male mindset so unless you are not one, you are weird. :cautious: So people rather pretend to fit in than be themselves. (Carlos can't even pretend though)
---
Lets talk about some actually hard working wags. Tiffany has some racing these days (which means she won't be in Austria).
View attachment 3016178
This post from Kym of her and Valtteri was so cute

I know we're looking in from the outside but man I want what she and Valtteri have. Two people with their own lives and identities who clearly have so much love and respect for each other and the support goes both ways

• Heart
Reactions: 14

F1Grid

VIP Member
Carlos' issue is that his egos getting in the way. The cousin manager has told him he's better and more respected than he actually is. He can't go off grid for a year and expect to make it back into the kind of team he wants because he's just not good enough. No championships, 3 wins despite 4 years in a Ferrari. He'd be coming back to a midfield team... and he's got the choice of the midfield teams right now. Plus if one of them nails the regs and is competitive, you'll see better drivers after those seats!

Suck it up and take the Williams seat. Yes Alpine might be better if they get the Merc engine, but there's every chance they decide actually they need to keep a french factory for appearances sake. Alpine can afford to drag signing the other driver as long as they like since they've locked Pierre in and the alternatives aren't on the grid - if they tell their second choice Jack Doohan in February that he's driving, he'll be buzzing. Carlos cannot wait that long, because Williams isn't going to wait that long before just nabbing Esteban and getting it over and done with.

matto

VIP Member
offtopic, but Estelle unfollowed Team OB, Haas, fda & ferrari, and then refollowed her ex franco colapinto........

• Wow

thepinky

IMO I don't believe Magui and Lando are PR, or that what she did confirms anything.

I think they just have a dysfunctional, on and off open relationship or FWB situation. Magui is messy, desperate and wants way more out of whatever arrangement they've got going on (like paddock walks, him posting her on Instagram, etc) than he's willing to give. Lando doesn't get anything from faking a relationship with someone with the reputation of being a racist and serial cheater. I don’t know why he’d go along with it just for Magui's benefit

I think Lando just sees her as convenient fun and sex because he already knows how much he can get away with and how much she'll tolerate. Magui is obviously messy AF, but I also don't think particularly highly of Lando in the relationships department either

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I just realised what Alexandra reminds me of.At certain angle she looks like Ariana Grande before she had everything under the sun done to her face
1718990234684.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13