Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Louanne for the title ;)
---
We are still in Canada and...
Becky, the private and discreet Becky who doesn't care about attention at all, gets a full ass paddock walk together with a picture posted on the Ferrari IG.
Another private one, Alexandra, get a Happy birthday post to "the prettiest" not sure if he meant her or the puppy though.
Other wags in Montreal don't matter.
1717952810166.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks @Louanne for the title ;)
---
We are still in Canada and...
Becky, the private and discreet Becky who doesn't care about attention at all, gets a full ass paddock walk together with a picture posted on the Ferrari IG.
Another private one, Alexandra, get a Happy birthday post to "the prettiest" not sure if he meant her or the puppy though.
Other wags in Montreal don't matter.
View attachment 2984076
She does look a lot like Charlotte so one could argue this is also a compliment to his ex. How kind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@jilliebean perfect analogy to musical chairs in the last thread and Carlos trying to identify the song ( I was too late to comment before the threat got locked) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does look a lot like Charlotte so one could argue this is also a compliment to his ex. How kind
Just when I forgot we mixed them together at the beginning :LOL:

I absolutely love Sharl so I am blocking it in my mind 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fair play to Jacques for doubling-down and saying one good quali does not make a season. Also for calling out DR's response - especially when DR has previously criticised Yuki for being immature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fair play to Jacques for doubling-down and saying one good quality does not make a season. Also for calling out DR's response - especially when DR has previously criticised Yuki for being immature.
I thought Jacques gave a professional answer pointing out the pettiness of DR. DR has really lost any respect I had for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's lights out ... and we'll try and get away but the track's quite moist!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.