Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
There's no easy way to say this, I'm sorry..

I had a sex dream about Martin Brundle last night

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

yukinobambino

VIP Member
The Wags and wannabees really are all the same, both physically and mentally. If I could figure out cloning I could make bank just making the same girl over and over again for these men :LOL:
We sometimes get casting sheets for models with physical descriptors and for a typical F1 WAG/wagabee it would be like

-5'3-5'6 because these short motorsport kings fear tall women (Not you Nicky)
-Hair is some shade of dark blonde to light brown
-10% body fat but must have at least a B cup. Implants acceptable.
-Must be ~exotic (Spanish and Portuguese preferred) but not TOO ethnic looking. A white girl with a tan.
-A robust portfolio of bikini pics so he can get to know her big heart
-Must be a dedicated student/working woman but also have the kind of job flexibility to spend 330 days out of 365 following drivers around.
-Must be between 19-25 because everyone knows women are hags after 30

Put that together and you'll have six of these dudes in your DMs by tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

matto

VIP Member
Me: I want Pierre Gasly

My mom: We have Pierre Gasly at home

Pierre Gasly at home:

1715873206847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

matto

VIP Member
What tiktok account and what alleged rumors?
(or in other words, is she saying all other rumors are in fact true? *runs away*)
(but really, if there is a rumor about someone and they go and say "I can confirm it's not true" well, can we believe that since we know she lies in general?)
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, she supposedly found out about my account today but was looking at all my stories about magui and lando some months ago (i literally have screenshots 💀)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Okay I have to read back the last 7 pages but I wanna share :p
I’m in Monaco and a couple things about today:
- Flavy looks so pretty irl (still old but gorgeous)
- Max gave hot cap to a kid and it made me melt it was so cute
- Lando was watching F2 in front of us on top of his garage and when the camera went to him he looked annoyed and left :(
- Carlos was apparently a bit annoyed by being “bothered” by fans for a selfie (some girls I know met him this morning)
- Carlos and Charles both came by bike into the paddock today, alone

:)

• Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, she supposedly find out about my account today but was looking at all my stories about magui and lando some months ago (i literally have screenshots 💀)
The thought of her and Carlos looking at Lando and Magui gossip is just hilarious 🤣

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
No wonder they have to carry Leo in their hands 😭

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201621.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201648.png

Screenshot 2024-05-17 201716.png

He literally stops and parks his cute little butt in the middle of nowhere

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Blind worship is exactly it. And I don't talk only about Senna, it's basically about anyone there. 🤷‍♀️
TBH, Senna dying probably did more for his legacy than anything else. I'm sure people would also say nothing but great things about Nelson Piquet if he had kicked the bucket after one title. He just unfortunately lived long enough that we got to see what a horrible piece of shit he actually is and there's no desire to sanctify him. Senna dying as a young, handsome talented man is why he gets this bizarre hero worship and a willingness to overlook his shitty antics.

Reactions: 12

matto

VIP Member
Rebecca comes across as quite fun to be around. I feel bad saying it as we obviously have no idea what went on in his and Isa's relationship, but whetever is between him & Rebecca, and personally I think they are actually together even if they're doing stunt pap things like this, I think he looks happier in her company than he ever did in Isa's, especially in the last couple of years of his and Isa's relationship.

As opposed to Lando and Magui, who whatever the deal is there, real or not, he looks like someone's ordered him when and where he has to be to put on the show and he's there under duress and to make the minimum effort possible. For what it's worth, I don't think that's one sided, I think whatever it is they have going on is entirely mutual and I don't think he's treating her badly or anything else people have suggested, I think she's just better at selling the obviously set-up parade in front of the cameras then he is. She looks like she's putting in just as little effort as he is whenever she doesn't realise the camera is on her.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Granted I wasn't around for his and Isa's earlier days but by the end, they had all the chemistry of two cousins forced to take pictures for grandma. With Rebecca he looks relaxed and like he's hanging out with someone he actually wants to be around.
Exacty that. From the outside looking in, it really appeared to resemble a relationship that had completely run its course and neither were happy but neither party wanted to break it off either so they looked like the were carrying on because that was what they were supposed to do. Isa looks a great deal happier with her life now as well.

Even if the Rebecca thing really is a PR stunt, at least he's managed to pick someone whose company he appears to genuinely enjoy. Again though, I do think think they're in a real relationship. Carlos is the worst actor on the planet, even worse than Lando. I don't really see the awkwardness around her that some say is there, he seems very relaxed in her company to me. Unless he has to kiss her in public, but I think he just has a really weird issue with PDA in general when it comes to his relationships. He never looked comfortable with Isa when it came to that either, even in the early days when they still looked quite loved up.
are you guys saying what I think you're saying.......

Screenshot 2024-05-21 225452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12