Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Cuties!
Forgot these 2 have been friends forever because I never see them together
View attachment 2596001
Lovely 🤩
(oh yeah... and real life healthy relationships don't need any show offs and constant need to prove something to public *coughs*)
---
Other wags on IG: Look my perfect picture of me being pretty while I promote this product.
Tiffany: I've got Chris Hemsworth!
1701105939148.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

ScottishPapaya

I see a “Sunshine” post coming!! Perhaps not as serious though, “moonlight Magui” 😂

He was waaaayyyyy to defensive denying it the first time they were photographed together, think he was just pissed off it was found out 🫢

• Sick

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
so i just saw that apparently rupert (carlos' trainer) is going to max??? i am beyond devastated if true :cry:
Hes a shady dude. Will be interesting if he keeps that up in Maxs circle
---
yes, he and his wife live in the UK, so if the reason was to be at home more often I fully understand that

speaking of calendar, basically, current calendar of 20-24 races will make people other than drivers be able to spend few years in f1 otherwise it is impossible to be present in your family's life or have anything besides f1 going on...

PS Rupert is not following Rebecca, still, and she is not following him
PS2 and Roberto Merhi Carlos' cute friend also doesn't follow her
Funny because he was running around Austin saying he was single and didn't have a girlfriend or anything and was all over a brunette in Vegas

• Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
just noticed carmen changed the most recent post to add #ad. dont think i've ever seen her do that before

OOps2022

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking Rupert's family are based in the UK?
Maybe he's had enough of spending most of the year in Maranello when he's not travelling, and he and his wife want to spend more time together as a family with their kids. With RB being at Milton Keynes and Max not seeming to be someone who needs his trainer with him 24/7, maybe he's after a better work/life balance. Rupert's basically been trailing everywhere behind Carlos for years now, he might be wanting more of a set-up like he had when Carlos was at McLaren and he could spend more time with his family.
Sad news, as he and Carlos are really close, but also understandable from Rupert's side of things.
yes, he and his wife live in the UK, so if the reason was to be at home more often I fully understand that

speaking of calendar, basically, current calendar of 20-24 races will make people other than drivers be able to spend few years in f1 otherwise it is impossible to be present in your family's life or have anything besides f1 going on...

PS Rupert is not following Rebecca, still, and she is not following him
PS2 and Roberto Merhi Carlos' cute friend also doesn't follow her

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Party cardigan is dirty (and no uniform allowed), so Max couldnt attend unfortunately.

And Carola has Checo on a tight leash so he's not there either.

Haas chaps probably just with their families.

And no one invited the anti-heroes 😔
---
Also, I legit thought that Lewis was sat with a blankie over his lap at first.

• Haha