Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CHAMPIONOF

Keep seeing people posting this saying she looks pregnant and I can kind of see it?
if thats her pregnant then i'm somehow 8 months pregnant???? like can we PLEASE stop quirking an eyebrow whenever a woman's uterus is showing or she's a little bit bloated

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Tbf from my side it’s less about protecting Kelly and more about anyone reading this thread who may feel bad about themselves as a result of people saying someone looks pregnant. Whether that’s from a body image standpoint or I know pregnancy generally is a sore topic sometimes for people which is completely understandable
As someone who suffered a miscarriage a little over three weeks ago (22 days ago today), this is my sentiment. I absolutely know that the world doesn't revolve around me, and I would never ask anyone to censor themselves, especially on a site like this, but I randomly burst into tears at the most stupid shit, and it's been hell going back to work in a school (that shares a building with a kindergarten). Rediscovering this forum has actually helped me, I'm so engaged in the topics at hand that I forget to feel sorry for myself 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18

fryolyfe

VIP Member
The public rehabilitation of Jos Verstappens image will never stop being wild to me. This man is an abuser, I’m sorry. This kind of thing goes well beyond “tough love” and I wish the rhetoric around him was more acknowledging of that

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Louanne

VIP Member
It's shocking toe that these guys don't all have their security in public. Some one like Lewis gets that you can't have gaps in your security and no your manager and/or PT don't count..
But if Richard Mille insists on the drivers wearing million dollar watches in public. They should provide security. Also something major celebs/athletes do regularly.
Quick aside. When Lewis was at an even in NYC. it was totally seamless. His security was with him and had the entire thing figured out. It actually was better for everyone because it was organized and the fans understand what and wher the boundaries were.
I genuinely think that given they are only wearing those watches for publicity (most drivers don't wear them when in their own time) they should only wear them at the track and for media events, and the teams should then take responsibly for storing/transporting them between races etc.
I'm a nobody but don't take expensive jewellery, bags or other items with me when I know I'll be a in a crowded area, or someone where it would be easy for someone to get them off me and 'disappear'.
The whole combination of DTS and social media makes the drivers far more accessible than ever before, and it's putting them at risk.

Reactions: 13

matto

VIP Member
George on the radio just now will probably be the only time I'll ever actually find him bearable 😭

1693748281579.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

matto

VIP Member
Keep seeing people posting this saying she looks pregnant and I can kind of see it?
Please lets not speculate on pregnancy rumors here. I find it disrespectful, insensitive and some may even find it triggering.

-Not trying to attack you in any way, but yeah, making assumptions about someone being pregnant(famous or not) seems a little messed up especially if those rumors become more widespread/and if said person is not even pregnant, just has a normal looking stomach

Reactions: 12

90sgirl

VIP Member
Robbing a Ferrari driver who just got a podium in front of the Tifosi is a a very bad move 🤦‍♀️ what is it with the Ferrari guys chasing thieves?
IMG_9878.jpeg

• Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member

At some point we need to talk about how some young fans have started seeing any young woman in the proximity of motorsport as a romantic character/potential love interest for the male drivers and NOT a professional in the field, it's so weird. And also a big reason I dislike the whole wags being pushed into campaigns about women in motorsport angle too

• Sad

pastafasta

VIP Member
Not Kym posting a "people I miss at F1" dump and adding Cha and Isa in there? Because these two were such prominent and important figures for F1. *sighs*
(and absolutely crazy is Mazepin in there, like WTF?!)

• Haha
  • Wow