Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
View attachment 2201977

Could this be of any significance?
Kelly appears to be hard carded (the green one) which is a permanent pass for the season not on a race by race basis. The other threes will have dates the pass is valid and who its tied to. Kellys pass is directly tied to the team/Max and allows her entry the entire season.

Ill ETA to say Ive been a hard carded guest and non hard carded guest across multiple series (not F1 but know how their system works)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
"I love you Andrea"

What an absolute bastard! He always does something to make me remember why I've spent most of my F1 life thinking he's a dick!
I love him but even I can't defend him on this 😞 if they show up this weekend like some sort of Spanish royal couple I may hork a little. Although I'm he'll get lots of high fives because "she's so hot bro"

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
Quick update, the girl who was standing near Carlos and was attempting to hide her face from the camera in one of the videos was actually HER

1685549601387.png

1685549772353.png

1685549799724.png

And THIS girl is Mia Brown

1685549853480.png

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Also, the Italian pundits were talking about Seb having dinner yesterday in the Ferrari hospitality because he missed Italian pasta 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
Did you see him in the alpine team photo….he looked thrilled for Ocon💀
P7 is all jolly and fun, but when your teammate and the guy you hated for years but now pretend to stomach for PR gets a podium instead of you, its gotta sting

• Haha

ScottishPapaya

View attachment 2204943

Why tf are people saying she's near Lando's house again?? Do people know exactly where he lives? And should I believe them?

After having being in Monaco a couple of times, she is definitely near his house. Lu gave that away when she posted pictures when she was there, I recognised the background and this is in the same area, literally a few hundred metres away. But the fact is, he wasn’t there as he was with Daniel 🥳 😂

• Wow

matto

VIP Member
Isa is posting from some hotel in Spain. Is there trouble in the sainz paradise?
I believe so, Isa's bestie unfollowed Carlos and she hasn't been to a single GP so far + they've stopped liking each other's posts for a while now

matto

VIP Member
So was wondering what kika had to do that was so important to miss the race.
And it's a damn good reason.
Her mom is 40! Or holy shit I could be kikas mom!
Some damn good genes kikas got
Can you imagine how mich taller than Pierre she'd be in those shoes
View attachment 2200667
Both of Kikas' parents are 🔥 🔥
I'm surprised no one's made thirst traps for her dad yet

1685245508382.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
Does she know she has to open the books and turn on the laptop to do some work? And not only taking pictures of your desk is "working"?
She isn't "WAG-ing" at this moment, were only being beautifull /follow bf everywhere and doing absolutly nothing is required.
---
Poor Carlos (or should i say Isa) "i couldn't get it in the hole"🤣
I think hes one of those guys that think that women bleed from the urethra when the are on their period

• Haha

kklurker

but would daniel ever wear quadrant merch
and what the f was so bad
that lando literally had to wear daniel's merch
whatever it was i'm blaming hamster
Lando probably just wanted it and Daniel was like, sure I’ve got tons… it’s free marketing for me, so here ya go, buddy 👍🏼
1685387551554.png

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Monaco.

Charles and Alex are officially out! Kym did not get his photo
Isa, Elena, and Eva are all questionable at this point
Carmen has finally found the time to grace us with a public appearance, and probably a late claire rosen post
Fernando possibly dating another Journalist and wearing her letter so everyone in the paddock know
Andrea had some reason to block him and then unblock him in 48 hours

so lets see how this quali goes and who is on and off the boat.

View attachment 2199278
I wanted to post that picture again with “jumping to the new thread” 😅
Anyway happy new thread . Please Monaco be good to Charles 😭🤞🏻

• Heart