Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Omggggg surely as an f1 driver it’s completely off putting to have girls putting stuff on Instagram that links them to you but they’re trying to pretend it’s not. Can’t find a way to explain it but that girl posing in the Ferrari hat with the chilli pepper emoji 🤣 It screams desperate. As appealing as it seems to be an f1 wag I reckon it’s bloody hard work and as much as you trust someone you just cannot trust those thirsty girls out there for the clout

• Haha
Reactions: 8

matto

VIP Member

I'll be happy knowing that no one on Tattle will vote for him :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

monza

VIP Member
I don't think i've ever disagreed with something you said :eek: wow! I think, the 3 different textures are a bit much, kind of like a variety circus show :p
This melts my heart so much because I said a whole load of shit here
Ly ❤❤❤❤

IMG_20221013_192915.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
lol, someone said that Max looks happier standing next to the prince of Monaco

1685318556769.png

-Kellys' dress looks better in this picture though (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
the rookies’ first wet race being monaco is crazy. they’re doing a good job keeping their cars out of the wall! 😅

• Wow

Louanne

VIP Member
View attachment 2207166

I feel like Charles being 'fake' nice is some bs but the first part of this sounds correct 😭
Give it 10 years and Pierre will be the embarrassing uncle that hits on everyone inappropriately 🤣

I get the impression that Charles is genuinely nice and seems actually down to earth considering the life he has and the fact that he's an F1 driver.

Lando. Lando, Lando, Lando. I love him. I don't think he sets out to intentionally lie or deceive, but, I do think he's very young for his age and lacks a lot of life experience and common sense. As a result, I think he makes genuine mistakes in his words - and actions to an extent - and then has to be slightly dishonest or deceitful to backtrack. He'll learn. I don't think he's a bad guy. I hope not!

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
So wait Melissa REPLACED fernandos other ex (fiance)
View attachment 2207814
---
Let's see if fernando pulls this
I cannot for the life of me picture him with three little kids! I feel like the Spanish press isn't going to make their lives easy unfortunately.

Remember last year when he was going on and on about how he felt like Austria was like a home race for him? What a pud 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pppq
The man actually gave an interview about this 🥲😂
My theory is he was kinda on the hook with Central Models for screwing up the breakup.
So he owed them something, at least in their mind
They needed.a magui distraction so somehow got her in that car and some someone filmed it.
lando doesnt seem like he wanted anything to do with her and that lunch, but especially now.

my real basis for this is Magui totally milking it and not denying it.

also lets take a moment to appreciate my favorite little exhibitionist. going out there and living his damn life.
like driving that car around town with anyone in it isnt a thing
he knows that thing is just begging for presss
meanwhile mclaren is begging him and pato to drive their new million dollar custom cars
hell charles has a team car and is photographed at all angles everytime it stops
yes lando, people are gonna say shit about anyone in that car.

but hamster crammed in the back with golf clubs while pietra soaks it up in the front was my favorite

---
Do you know what, good for him. Make the most of the f1 fame while it lasts because I doubt it’ll be for much longer 😭
exactly
go forth young slag
may you outshine them all!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I totally agree and I give credit to whoever said it was sus back in January that he and Andrea weren't hanging out as much. I think something happened wjen he went back to Spain.

On her side she started covering F1 last year and her divorce was done end of 2021. So she would have been around all of 2022 too and very aware of Andrea

I mean they looked very much in live and happy with his podium in Bahrain. But yeah that's a short amount of time before jeddah.
Did they have matching bracelets or was he wearing hers.

Sadly it makes Andrea look like a fool and he obviously isn't doing her any favors. I do think she's probably putting the pieces together.

Sadly this will only help both if their careers in Spain
Was never a Nando fan but did really think his relationship with Andrea seemed (from the tiny bit of it we saw) a really respectful, non-messy relationship. It just makes me think fecks sake, he's old enough to know better than messing around with teenage, messy type stuff but here he is going out with another woman in the (increasingly small) pool of F1 driver girlfriends

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
View attachment 2207166

I feel like Charles being 'fake' nice is some bs but the first part of this sounds correct 😭
As much as I like Pierre, yes he creeps me out most times. For Lando, yes, he is good looking and a happy person to hangout with. Lando gives vibes of a young man who has a lot of money with little to no real life responsibilities. So when he is caught up in a lie, he’ll lie to get away with it. :(

I hope the papaya stans don’t come for me. Just honest thoughts.