Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
It IS, and you can see him leaning towards the mystery lady next him-at the end of the story that was posted :censored:
The more things I see, the more I think Isa/Carlos have broken up
All I hope for is we are entering a single slagging summer for the drivers…..which no doubt we will see limited of because of NDAs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

OOps2022

VIP Member
View attachment 2204200

Now, who the fuck is Isabelle? I can't keep up with all of Lewis' slagging 😭
I LOVE Lewis, this is a known fact
but from my history of trying to keep up (I gave up😂) it seems the more visible the girl is, the less chances anything is really going on :LOL:
I think most girls that try to be around him have no chances of being allowed to post it without losing trust.
I totally think Shakira was a PR stunt, a good gossip linking him with a woman that is not only not an IG girl but is very accomplished

look at poor Juliana. She went to Miami (I think especially for him), but it ended badly, cause right afterwards her dog died and she wrote she had to spend 5 days in a hospital, she was so traumatised. If they were together for real, like the gossip sites wanted to believe, I cannot imagine a caring boyfriend leaving a girl in hospital like that. whatever this bathtub in Antarctica was...
---
*going on instagram to find Luisas skincare ads*

I still miss Squids btw

#trueLoveNoMcDonalds

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also. Carmen. This is how you multitask alone in the paddock
Pose for Kym,
show the dress,
flash the bag... while holding the pass.
Screenshot_20230528_054725_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I keep thinking about that article you posted @Pole er bear about Andrea and Fernando getting into a public screaming match in Monaco and Melissa jumping in to defend her man. Its such a dumb fake story but God I wish it was true and that there was footage of it. Today is going to be a boring day at work and I'm in the mood for messy F1 gossip

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
As much as I like Pierre, yes he creeps me out most times. For Lando, yes, he is good looking and a happy person to hangout with. Lando gives vibes of a young man who has a lot of money with little to no real life responsibilities. So when he is caught up in a lie, he’ll lie to get away with it. :(

I hope the papaya stans don’t come for me. Just honest thoughts.
I completely agree with everything you say, and Lando seems like he'd be a good liar too 🙈
-About Pierre being a creep: Are any words needed at all???

1685498929102.png

1685498969995.png

wtf :love: :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
Ooh that's a good point! I didn't realize Pietra was in Monaco, I thought that rumour was from Brazil. But yes, if Isa has skipped Monaco before, it's definitely less weird
NOOOOO

IMG_20230529_050714.jpg

IS SLAG CARLOS ERA OVER EVEN BEFORE IT STARTED!???? DAMMNIT

• Haha
Reactions: 9