Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know much about Alonso's private life (never cared about the guy) but I was curious about this whole timeline with Melissa (I know her as Marc Bartra's ex) so I went to check something.

For what it's worth. I know Alonso just recently got himself a private jet (January of this year) and I checked the registration. Looks like he started making frequent trips to Barcelona (Melissa lives in a small town nearby) around middle of February. Not sure if he already had a place there or this is because he was visiting her but yeah there you have it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

fryolyfe

VIP Member
This is getting out of hand, now Lewis is apparently (according to ig gossip pages) dating someone called Pamela?! These NDAs are getting looser and looser my man’s losing his touch

• Haha
Reactions: 11

matto

VIP Member
I am all for supporting other woman not dissing them , but why oh why is everyone looking the same these days
I usually have no problem recognising people and nowadays even I am lost, so many girls look exactly the same...
---

The secret, Lewis, is that There are people who would find their way around the best NDA and there are people who don't need an NDA to keep a secret because they are not interested in fame. I love him but the screening process when it comes to girls (like with some celebrities) is, well, doubtful..🙃😞. 🤣 🤣
---

If he broke up with Andrea to be with Melissa, I bet he gave the classic "I need to focus on my work" speech and that could be something more hurtful than just telling her the truth
Hmmmmmmmmm, where have I heard that before, I wonder 💀

wellll.jpg

• Haha

matto

VIP Member

I really feel for Alexa in this video, she looks so overwhelmed(and who wouldn't be?) :(

Last edited:

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
The fan pages thanking Alexandra because she looks at their stories while she’s actually spooked af are sending me

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I wonder if she'd be as interested in him if he was still pootling around in his firey Alpine and not a sexy green rocketship....

Strange how she turned up when Nando was doing well....
If he really has been wearing that stupid bracelet since Jeddah it is just so shitty. She was wearing the matching one as far back as Bahrain. You cannot convince me that they've only been dating for 1 month like the press is saying. Who I'm sure is conveniently fed that info so it looks better.

Why do you have to ruin a good thing Fernando!? Tattlers had finally stopped using the vomit emoji reaction whenever you were mentioned. We had come so far!!!

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Why do I feel like Raya might be the best thing that ever happened to Nyck
At least better than f1
---
He should literally start hanging out with estie and Carlos and take whatever falls through the cracks

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
@monza bookmark this, I will become a Max fan if he’s FINALLY chucked Kelly. I will be the proudest person ever. But I’m not believing it yet 😂

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
GR chilling at the Amber Lounge(I'm not sure why this filter was used but I do know that it will haunt me forever)

1685319300781.png

1685319434509.png

why does he look so scary 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Just packed my ruksack... I know this race is usually snooze fest but please, for the love of god, don't manifest or dance rain dance

Ah I forget you were going to this race!! Hope you have an amazing time!! Don't forget to smooch that old man for me!
images.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

matto

VIP Member
Okay I get it now. When Kika leaves for her mom's birthday, Nilay is in Monaco, but when it's voting day in Turkey, Kika comes back and Nilay leaves. Pierre, you animal

IMG_20230528_165539.jpg

Nilay seeing these yacht pics as she stands in the voting line back in Turkey:

• Haha

kklurker

You all know I love me some Danny Ric but I truly want to party with Max Verstappen 🤣 His equivalent of a party shirt are his iconic tees and he’s just always vibing when he’s had a drink it seems HAHA

• Haha
  • Heart