Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachyk33n

Is everyone actively ignoring that Susie Wolff is here in the thread!? :LOL: Like I cannot imagine an “insider” would write 3 full paragraphs about how much Toto loves his wife lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

d_meddows

As a Dutch person myself I feel like Max is often misquoted tbh. I'm not here to defend everything he's said and done, because he did say some stupid things over the years, but sometims I think some people just like to hate on Max because it's easy. He's very direct, honest and upfront and it's easy to make headlines and take things out of context. His portrayal in DTS didn't help either.

Sometimes his Dutch interviews get (badly) translated into English and it becomes something that wasn't said in the original interview. Also works the other way around: English isn't his first language and while his English is far from bad, you can see and hear Dutch sentence structures and grammar being used when he speaks English. Plus he gets words mixed up or uses a stronger word than he intended because he doesn't know the correct word and such.

Like I said, there's reasons to dislike him, but people also hate on him because it's the trend. I think it's quite telling that he gets along with every teammate and every driver (some more than others of course).

Reactions: 22

welshgirl123

VIP Member
Did a deep dive on IG what i took away from it is that, DR & MI became friends thru Jemma's brother in law who was besties with MI who has since replaced him with DR
7E25FB65-2CF5-49A4-877C-375B49695DEC.jpeg

me rn

Also yall were focusing on the wrong outfit. Yes Charles’ outfit isn’t the best but pear’s rhinestone shoes are a war crime

7E53A812-8637-485D-A268-A8E38F5D9DE8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That Toto had it right all along, that racing drivers are all broken little boys or however he worded it.

We all love a bit of Jon-tent in unboxed
“The worst part is that they are little traumatized kids that they were left in the go-kart in the rain and were sent out to, kind of, drive around fearful. So, you have to manage and cope with a lot of psyche,” Toto revealed in a promotional video for F1.

it's why i have a soft spot for max verstappen he's like very openly said his dad was terrible to him and i'm like ok that explains a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 20

hygge25

I love how Daniel thinks he lives in every American city he goes to 😂 on a Facebook live with Renault he was like "I can't tell you my favorite restaurants in Austin" and I was like not you gatekeeping TEXAS Daniel alskdjsld he is so funny by accident
No one in Austin even bothers or knows him. He walks around Rainey Street no problem. Guy needs to get over himself. I live in Austin and trust me, DR does not stand out. He looks like any other doucher hanging out at the downtown bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

moshi_

Chatty Member
Is everyone actively ignoring that Susie Wolff is here in the thread!? :LOL: Like I cannot imagine an “insider” would write 3 full paragraphs about how much Toto loves his wife lmao
Tbh Susie Wolff is a badass and confident lady that wouldn’t need to do that. If anything, Toto should be grateful.

He’s incredible but girl power where it’s due!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

SpillingSomeTea-2

I think that red bull suit just hits different, apart from max in it lol 🤐 no offence any max girlies (if there even are any)
True. DR was BANGIN in it.
Also, y'all hate Max but he's genuinely the nkcest partner of all the kids right now. He's openly affectionate with kelly AND the baby. Even in their non staged pap shots. Its really wholesome. I'd take that deal over lando, GR, Sharl anyday.

Reactions: 17