Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Btw I’m not commenting much because I’m so over drivers taking private jets and polluting more than I could ever do in my life to go to Ibiza. Same for the yachts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

monza

VIP Member
Ugh I can't 😭😂

Screenshot_20220815_111201.jpg

I don't know why she triggers me that much 😂
I genuinely cringe when people get famous for having a famous brother in law and collecting followers who hope you'll post him and later when he finds a girlfriend ride on that relationship the same way. Plus don't get me even start about rich fucks leeching for free stuff while having their hands covered in vartier bracelets nothing

Five stories in last hour. 5! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

oetkb

AA341235-1474-4361-A04D-22E1A03A4367.png

a little grounding and totes relatable content from Sav. I too was petrified the first time I travelled alone with my baby.

I’m sure grappling with a pushchair, sweating my arse off and leaking milk on a filthy double decker bus full of England’s finest is exactly like flying to Monaco single handed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

monza

VIP Member
Collecting threads like Pierre used to collect girls Garrix collects F1 drivers 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Rayne

VIP Member
Me running to the other F1 thread when I see 5 pages of squid shit awaiting me on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I can't tell you how much i am in love with these pics of Lewis ❤❤ May be because giraffes and éléphants are my favourite animals 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17