Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oetkb

I think the Nando/Andrea (Nandrea? Fernandrea? Andreando?) thing works so well cause she is already relaxed and at home in the paddock and has a job. All the other wags are sort of just hanging around waiting for their bf to finish work. Andrea has her own shit to do :LOL: So it just looks so much more natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
For a bit of context, these heads were made by the Carnaval de Nice association. The carnival in Nice is very well known and popular. And they are well known for doing amazing floats. Ngl some of their paper guys can be a bit scary 😅

View attachment 1441876
View attachment 1441877
You are officially our French Tattle correspondent - I love how much you’ve taught us 😂💜 This is so cool!

Guenther is a king I love him…him and his Netflix iconic moments are what caused the absolute chaos of this sport in my opinion and I’m here for it. Everyone say thank you Guenther
Guenther on the blower to Gene like a mob man is the highlight of every DTS season 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

spielberg

VIP Member
pierre, she's been married since 2018...no chance

by any chance are the mazepas related to the mazepins?
and why does that other man from. mazepins story have his hand on her gluteus maximus?
edit: the other man is a plastic surgeon haha

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I think Pierre is ready to charge through the field, he channeled the inner power of his homeland by having croissant for breakfast 😂

View attachment 1441800
ffs he’s wearing stripes too, why is this the most French French GP ever 😂🥐 He must’ve taken tips from Yuki saying the croissant powered him into Q3!

Alfa Romeo really has brought the best out of Valtteri. He's so much more carefree and relaxed now.
It has! He just seems to be having fun now without any expectation on him! A bit like K-Mag’s return to Haas too. It’s nice seeing drivers just enjoying racing without some of the pressure they used to have.

• Heart