Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Nah... I said that right before the car was on fire.... so definitely not something anyone would do
I do still think they are microdosing him
But damn that could have been terrifying, no driver should be begging like that for help from the marshalls
Imagine if they were? 🫣

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I have strong opinions on this 😂😂😂 I think yes, not all age gap relationships are problematic BUT there is strong evidence that are problematic/ abusive in higher numbers than non age relationships particularly when the younger person is in their teens / early 20s when the relationship begins. And honestly if you're going out with 16year old and you're in your 20s there is something wrong there, not saying abuse or pervy but why aren't you with someone closer in age? The difference in life experience is staggeringly obvious (not all relationships, I'm aware there exceptions)
I was 16 with 19 yr old. Years ago before my time lol lots of young girls married older men I suppose for security. It’s definitely a personal thing. I work in a secondary school & some of that girls look in their 20s

Sc1909

VIP Member
Sky going on about landos penalty. Does he have another one or are they unaware he took it at the pit stop?