Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
My wish (wishful thinking rather) now is for Lewis to chase Max so much that he takes Max's focus so Ferraris can go 1 and 2

Oh, Pierre another 5sec oh my

Reactions: 2

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Don’t get it. Why have both your drivers on the same strategy?
It’s probably the strategy all teams seem to go for, they must’ve seen something in the data from the sprint yesterday… because except for Ferrari and the Hard starters all teams have pitted. And they got some decent data from the sprint yesterday for the medium

monza

VIP Member
Defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence defence

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Este smashing Pierre in the French driver stakes as we go into the French GP. This doesn’t have Gasly disaster written over it AT ALL…

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I feel like something similar to F2 with penalties is gonna happen and we might have one unexpected person on the podium.

Sc1909

VIP Member
It’s probably the strategy all teams seem to go for, they must’ve seen something in the data from the sprint yesterday… because except for Ferrari and the Hard starters all teams have pitted. And they got some decent data from the sprint yesterday for the medium
Ok I admit they’ve clearly got that right as they both managed to pass Schumacher on the stops

aac_124

VIP Member
I’ve seen clips on Instagram what’s that girl Erica sue or something? Also Ronan Keating’s son made an appearance I heard 😂
Yessss ekin su is an icon the show would be dead without her, yeah ronan keatings son was only there for a few days